Gaming games like oboro muramasa?

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
so

let's start by telling that i love muramasa demon blade in every possible way (and find the unpopularitie of it very strange)

but i'm desperatly looking for games like muramasa i started my search 3 hours ago and stil haven't found anything
and nobody posted this question before so here it is

are there good games like muramasa demonblade (gameplay and story wise)

or are there any other good hack and slash games for the wii (not like star wars force unleashed (good game but only because you shoot lighting and force push people))
preferably with hard gameplay like muramasa

have a nice day and my apologies for bad spelling
yaywii.gif

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes and Samurai Warriors 3 are both excellent hack and slash games, with the former being more colorful and over the top, and the latter carrying a slower, yet more methodical game play and sense. I personally prefer SW3 over SB:SH, but they're both fun. However, they're both 3D hack and slash titles. You're not going to find another title like Muramasa on the Wii. You can look into VanillaWare's other titles, like Odin Sphere for the PS2 that have the same style and basic game play, but you're not going to find anything like it on the Wii.

Another hack and slash is Soul Calibur; Legends. I personally enjoyed it, but I know a lot of people that didn't. It's good fun if you're playing it for free.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
thanx for the fast comments
mthrnitesmiley.gif

already searched Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes and Samurai Warriors 3 and looked promising

also a other question

is there a name for the genre of games like muramasa and oden sphere (can't find it)
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)