Hacking Gamecube to Classic Controller Converter 2 questions

Cisz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Now that Devolution supports classic controllers, any updates on how these adapters work with Devolution, particularly in regards to the analog shoulder buttons?
Hi! I recompiled Devolution with a slight mod in order for the buttons to map correctly i.e. A>A, B>B, X>X and Y>Y. I had a really hard time finding if it was possible to get controls in Devolution to be remapped in accordance with their letters for the Classic Controller. So I kind of want to get this mod out there for the people looking for it. Check it out! :)

DevolutionCCBR Classic Controller Button Remap Mod:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/devolutionccbr-remapped-classic-controller-buttons-small-mod.352271/

With the Mayflash adapter, the analog triggers on the GC controller work as analog, suprisingly.
Yup, and with your mod, I can now use a Gamecube controller correctly with Devo!
I don't have a Mayflash Gamecube adapter but apparently it should work fine when using the mod.

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think he's a member here, but the hardware and software are both open source, and I'd say from the photos that the quality of work looks to be good. I've built one myself from scratch and the hardware is ridiculously simple (which is super nice). If anybody wants a converted SNES controller (i.e. internal mod resulting in something nearly identical to the official Club Nintendo controllers), I'll be selling them shortly after New Years. I might be convinced to internally mod a Gamecube controller as a commission if anyone wants one done that way. In fact, if there is enough interest, I'd be willing to build and sell kits for internal modding purposes or pre-modded versions of any of the controllers supported by WRA.
Would wavebird to classic be possible?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @K3Nv2 you should get VR then