Hacking Gamecube iso modding/modder needed

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe you can do this with Riivolution ? Someone can assist me in the direction I need to go to modify this game.

I just want a certain game I play to be hacked into. It isnt an online game just an old game, wrestlemania x8 gamecube modded exactly how I want it. The game must be modified. Character models, stage and audio changes. Things removed and features changed. and must be an .iso file at the end so I can burn to disc and play from my wii (softmod)

anyway if u ever played the wii ssbb or ssbm on gamecube you will know that there is crazy modified versions of the game out with camera limit removed and even characters added in. i need something similar .

For example lets say once you're out the ring in royal rumble, I want the edit where the player stays out fully and doesn't disappear.

If you think you can modify this game I am willing to pay. Or even if you can direct me to software that can allow me to do this. Let me know.
I hate to break it but you can't mod something for "payment" its illegal because you would be redistributing something as your own. The concept is confusing but pretty much you can't edit game iso's for money purposes.
That is depending on what the company wants you to do with the game.

The only time its ever legal to make a modification for a game is if its purely for enjoyment, not for money purposes to "buy", or "sell" modifications. Bootleg's are another story but those are illegal as well. That is if its being sold as an original copy just edited to make money.

Also depending on how popular the game is, you may see fan made games across the intrenet, or mods that change how the game works like ssbm. Which is where your trying to head towards (modding.) There are ways to replace the stages, or add alternative ones depending on your knowledge of replacing textures, music, character models, etc. But a lot of time has to be taken into it, and I don't really find it worth a lot of my time since it can be time consuming, and frustrating. But if you really want to you could try looking into Brawl Box, and try looking into the ISO using other alternative applications like gcrebuilder.

Reactions: YuriLowell

YuriLowell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hate to break it but you can't mod something for "payment" its illegal because you would be redistributing something as your own. The concept is confusing but pretty much you can't edit game iso's for money purposes.
That is depending on what the company wants you to do with the game.

The only time its ever legal to make a modification for a game is if its purely for enjoyment, not for money purposes to "buy", or "sell" modifications. Bootleg's are another story but those are illegal as well. That is if its being sold as an original copy just edited to make money.

Also depending on how popular the game is, you may see fan made games across the intrenet, or mods that change how the game works like ssbm. Which is where your trying to head towards (modding.) There are ways to replace the stages, or add alternative ones depending on your knowledge of replacing textures, music, character models, etc. But a lot of time has to be taken into it, and I don't really find it worth a lot of my time since it can be time consuming, and frustrating. But if you really want to you could try looking into Brawl Box, and try looking into the ISO using other alternative applications like gcrebuilder.
It was for personal enjoyment. I don't have any interest in redistribution / selling etc. I just wanted it modded so I can enjoy it more. I was willing to pay to have that done.

Thank you for replying. I will check those softwares. It isn't very popular, not remotely close to ssbm. Just a personal game I like to play with friends for the lols.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    in that case, there is no such thing as homebrew launcher for aroma
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    you have to launch your homebrews directly from the wii u menu
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    there is a plugin that display them on the wii u menu, pretty sure it is enabled by default
  • crafthp434 @ crafthp434:
    so like it doesnt exist
    yeah
    ?
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    it doesn't exist, at least not for aroma
    ohhhhh
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    on tiramisu you can access it by opening mii maker
    okay
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I don't have a wii u anymore to test it myself, but if homebrews are not visible on the wii u menu I think you can press L + R + minus to open the plugin menu, there should be an option called "homebrews on wii u menu" or something similar
    nope
    it is L+dpad down+ select
    but homebrew is appearing in the home menu btw
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    yes, now I remember it
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    then it is working, I also don't like that they did this but it is the only option you have if you are using aroma
    i just didint know the homebrew launcher didint exist in aroma
    thanks btw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im downloading fallout 3 goty edition
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm downloading more ram for my hamster pc
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    New hamster PC, with anal operation and BT connectivity!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, How do I make enemies respawn on gdevelop after
    the player dies?
    Carrying a PC or phone is so old school!
    Squeeze your cheeks twice to answer calls!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty you can use a "spawner" function on any object.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @Xdqwerty you can use a "spawner" function on any object.