GameCube Backup Launcher 0.1 Xi

elricorico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had plenty of trouble with this, trying to get it to work I eventually cause almost all of my Homebrew Channels Apps to stop working. Managed to recover, back to the point I was at before trying this out. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to take another crack at it.

A question, I haven't touched the Wii Backup Loader, and don't really plan too, I don't really have any Wii games I'm worried about backing up. I do have several Gamecube games that I'd like backup copies of though which is why I eventually decided to try getting this running. So the question is -- if I have a patched MIOS that allows DVD reading, do I need DVDx as well (or another method of allowing for DVD reading?) If all I want to use DVDs for is the Gamecube backup launcher, is the MIOS enough?

joao_campos

Trophies
XP
Country
AlBa said:
joao_campos said:
i was playing resident evil code veronica and stopped because I could not switch discs and now I try the new version (backup launcher xi) and i am with another problem, the save file does not appear and i can't load the game
unsure.gif
OMG hope you can convert it!
Here is the link to the tutorial.
I really wanna know if you can really switch Discs! Did you burn the 2 discs on the same multigame DVDR?
resident evil code veronica work
i'm already playing disc 2

AlBa

Trophies
XP
Country
joao_campos said:
AlBa said:
joao_campos said:
i was playing resident evil code veronica and stopped because I could not switch discs and now I try the new version (backup launcher xi) and i am with another problem, the save file does not appear and i can't load the game
unsure.gif
OMG hope you can convert it!
Here is the link to the tutorial.
I really wanna know if you can really switch Discs! Did you burn the 2 discs on the same multigame DVDR?
resident evil code veronica work
i'm already playing disc 2
THX MATE!
biggrin.gif

Can you sum up how you've done plz (to be able to switch discs)?

Buzbee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Roberto Dias: see my post at the bottom of page 11 to get gamecube isos/homebrew to work.

Alba: Boot the first disc with 'B', switch when prompted if on sepearte dvds

If they are on same dvd: Boot the first disc with 'B' then press 'Z' to switch when prompted to change discs.

First post from Wiigator:
- Support to switch game ISO on multigame disc (press Z to select second disc, eject and insert again)

p4thf1nd3r

Trophies
XP
Country
I managed to edit the save file on an Official GameCube Memory Card using GCMM - I think some official Nintendo Memory card saves can be modified.

patrickv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey probs stupid question. i have a multi5 game. but its in a foreign language, unless i press b, but if i do that, it doesnt pass the load screen, but it is in english

patrickv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lol haha yeah ill try to have fun. nah but i seriously cant find the language option for some reason, cos ive tried every possibilty ingame. i think multi5 chooses the games language automatically from the wii you use, i think i heard that somewhere. not too sure though

Buzbee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assume your system settings in your Wii is set to english. US consoles have the option of French, Spanish, and English. What language is being displayed? Are you trying a PAL game that is not being displayed as one of those 3?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol