[Game] Story-writing

MarcelFTW

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Let's write a story, about anything.
The rules are simple; just continiue writing where the last person stopped.

Once upon a time, there was a person named Margen67.

(continiue from where i left off)

mudassirul

Trophies
XP
Country
Because his dad was shark taught him to be meaner and stronger than anyone else and bully his way to the top.

Last edited by mudassirul, , Reason: Typo

mudassirul

Trophies
XP
Country
National suicide prevention agency? Only after a kid he bullied died. After the event he realised his father was wrong, being a man of action he acted to make right his wrongs!

Engert

I love me
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
He bought a bunch of guns and took corrective action against all bullies and against all the dislike buttons they used to throw around carelessly in the Internet.
He became a Hero, he became the "Thumbs down snapper" and he used to snap people's fingers when he saw online abuse.
But one day he found his match "the architect" he who designed the dislike button and he tried to snap his fingers but the architect said "the only reason you're here is because of my thumbs down. The only reason you weren't aborted is because of my thumbs down". The hero fell and started crying and was wondering what his purpose in life was now that he learned the true meaning of the dislike button. The hero was now lost .....

Engert

I love me
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
On the other side of the wormhole people revered the heel as a God and thus Heel-ianity was born and the heel was the most sacred part of that universe but one day an astronomer discovered something shocking .... HE SAW THE BODY OF JOHN THROUGH THE WORMHOLE! He was burned by his people for this discovery and it took several hundred years for the rest to catch up that John ... Was really gay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn