tony93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi everyone, I want to ask
I am talking about pokemon games
there is game remaking. From official games people can remake them to have another maps, text and so on with some tools (hack/remaking tools)
but there still not pokemon remade game for DS, may be it cause there still isn't map editor for the D/P, Platinum, HG/SS version.
But I want to try it too !!!
is it possible to remake pokemon games on GBA for DS !? like FR/LG, R/S/E
It won't mind if it has 2D graphic and the touch screen won't be able to use.... I just want to remake whatever pokemon game for DS

PS sorry about my english

Poryhack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tony93 said:
tools to get sprites/maps from gba I already have, but tool to change map on DS version doesnt exist
That's correct. There's no easy way to do what you're asking. Unless you are capable of researching and making the tools to do so yourself, I would give it up.

Poryhack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tails100 said:
I would love to have a Emerald remake, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME =D I would do it myself but I dont know any of this stuff >.>
If you give it a couple years we'll more then likely see one based on the B/W engine. Then again, the 3DS will have pervaded the market by then. Should be interesting to see what GF does on this one.

Naito-Tanuki

Trophies
XP
Country
We have to wait until a director's cut of B/W to be released (possible name to be grey), which would be released in Japan next year maybe. Then the next year would be remakes of Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire with all the features of Emerald included aswell. We won't see that hit US and EUR stores until 2013
frown.gif

Heres the 'maybe' timeline:

Pokemon B/W Directors Cut: 2011 JP, 2012 US/EUR
Pokemon R/S Remakes: 2012 JP, 2013 US/EUR (10 year anniversary)
Sixth Generation: 2014 JP
Sixth Generation Director's Cut: 2015 JP
Pokemon D/P Remakes: 2016 JP / 2017 US/EUR (10 year anniversary)

It carries on...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.