Game reccomendations thread

MuppetInvasion

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I though of an idea, where we could post the kind of game we want and other tempers could suggest some games.

I'm posting mine but um... everyone post their wanted kind of game and lets help eachother out
gbasp.gif

Systems available: Xbox 360, PC
Genre: Don't mind, could be 2d, 3d whatever.
What I want: An (endless) survival game involving things such as gathering food, a bit of combat and open world, there was some DS games i forgot where you were on an island and did something similar but i forgot their name and played them already. Multiplayer would be cool but not necessary. Imagine something like a long term l4d game where you had to survive for days.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MuppetInvasion said:
Do you mean games released around the same time as WoW?
WoW have expansions which made it more interesting. i think there is a 3rd expansion out there but not familiar with it. i kinda stopped playing PC games for more than a year now because of the wii. but definitely would go back to PC games. i also miss PC games lately.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Systems Available:
Xbox 360, PC, DS (I MIGHT be able to use it, since it's my brother's)
Genre(s)/What I Want:
Adventure (Games like Gauntlet
wub.gif
, Zelda, and Pokemon)

Action (Vigilante 8 or Twisted Metal style games)

Puzzle (I like any kind of creative puzzle, not things like Crosswords and Sudoku, but like Tetris and Polarium)

Role Playing (I don't like RPGs where you just repetitively go into battles or grind a lot, but I do like turn based games)

Strategy (I love RTSes that aren't too detailed, but still fun and easy to play)

Shooter (Nearly any kind of FPS, especially ones with a lot of customization and depth in the story, multiplayer is a plus, but not needed...I also like any kind of Shoot 'Em Up game, whether it's vertical, horizontal, first-person, third-person, etc.)

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
TDWP FTW said:
Systems Available:
Xbox 360, PC, DS (I MIGHT be able to use it, since it's my brother's)
Genre(s)/What I Want:
Adventure (Games like Gauntlet
wub.gif
, Zelda, and Pokemon)

Action (Vigilante 8 or Twisted Metal style games)

Puzzle (I like any kind of creative puzzle, not things like Crosswords and Sudoku, but like Tetris and Polarium)

Role Playing (I don't like RPGs where you just repetitively go into battles or grind a lot, but I do like turn based games)

Strategy (I love RTSes that aren't too detailed, but still fun and easy to play)
Age of Empires 2 and Command and Conquer 3 are the best RTSes I have ever played. Both on PC.

Shooter (Nearly any kind of FPS, especially ones with a lot of customization and depth in the story, multiplayer is a plus, but not needed...I also like any kind of Shoot 'Em Up game, whether it's vertical, horizontal, first-person, third-person, etc.)
CoD MW 1 and 2 is kind of applicable to this. 360 or PC.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
TDWP FTW said:
Satangel said:
I have both on PC, and MW2 on my 360...I also have CoD: WaW, Borderlands, and Halo 3 for my 360, just so no one else mentions those.

Well Fallout 3 is a mix between RPG (not too much grinding) and FPS (deep story, loads of customization)
No multiplayer though, but the game is absolutely amazing!
Did you like Oblivion? Then you will like this too.

MuppetInvasion

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Satangel said:
TDWP FTW said:
Satangel said:
I have both on PC, and MW2 on my 360...I also have CoD: WaW, Borderlands, and Halo 3 for my 360, just so no one else mentions those.

Well Fallout 3 is a mix between RPG (not too much grinding) and FPS (deep story, loads of customization)
No multiplayer though, but the game is absolutely amazing!
Did you like Oblivion? Then you will like this too.

+1
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.