Hacking Game Probs On USB Loader GX...

dn_angel000

Phantom User
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All necessary info needed is in my Sig...

Sonic Colors: Game loads fine past the Intro then after the "Now Loading" is done the Game Freezes! Is there some kind of fix 2 this? I figure it's bad rip I got!!

Sonic And The Black Knight: Health + Safety screen then yellow loading indicator comes up and BSOD!

Sonic And The Secret Tings: Health + Safety screen loads then BSOD!

Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing: Loads But get the BSOD!

Sonic Unleashed: BSOD!

Spider-Man: Web of Shadows: BSOD!

I'm in the Process of redownloading Sonic Colors (Different Rip) 2 see if this Rip is a good 1!! lol Also the Super Mario Galaxy is a Retail that I own!

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I didn't read this thread at first (I thought "probs" was something like "congrats" or something at first).

Erm...which cIOS do you use to run those games? I'm about 95% sure sonic colours and SMG work fine on hermes's 222. I have no idea why you have Waninkoko's rev21 with a base of 38 installed, but that could very well be the problem (assuming you use that as the cIOS for your games). Either install base IOS 56, or - better yet - get d2x's rev6. Yes, also with base 56.

Oh, and "BSOD"? Nice try, but this ain't windows. I'm assuming a black screen here. If it's the blue-background #002 error, then check the settings for those games.

dn_angel000

Phantom User
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya I tried cISO222 as well as all the other cIOSs I installed and still have the Black screen! I have Hermes v5.1 installed. The only game that I have that works fine with that cIOS is Metroid: Other M! I have cIOS249 with base 38 so I can install WADs 2 my Wii!!

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1) Cios - add 250 base 56 on d2xv6 version (find modmii and this will install this for you) Most games run great on base 56

2) Region - are the games the same region as your wii / tv, if not what make tv do you have, I have BSOD with out of region games on an LG TV, all games work fine with a Sony, also try forcing video option.

3) Update GX to 1093 (find the Beta thread for this)

dn_angel000

Phantom User
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How Do I install the D2x v6 thing? All I have is a Modules and Source folders, so how would I load that in2 the HBC??

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Run modmii on the pc, use the wizard to decide what you want to download.

In the folder it generates will be the instructions on how to hack, to update just select the installing wads bit of the guide and use that.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
For USBLoaderGX link, please use this one :
http://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/downloads/list
It's where you can find the official release v2.2

The previous link is where you can find beta versions and where users reports bugs.

I didn't update the first message of the USBloader topic yet, I'll add v2.2 changelog this week.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: And your own @SylverReZ