[GAME] Name the Video Game!

  • Thread starter Thread starter VinsCool
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 35,411
  • Replies Replies 402
  • Likes Likes 4
hqdefault.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: onibaku
For me that one is to easy so I will let someone else have a go. Also the game has 2 different names depending on when you bought it lol.

Here is a little riddle for you

Im not slow im??

What came first the chicken or the??

Friend of Ernie??

Lol
 
Last edited by AmandaRose,
For me that one is to easy so I will let someone else have a go. Also the game has 2 different names depending on when you bought it lol.

Here is a little riddle for you

Im not slow im??

What came first the chicken or the??

Friend of Ernie??

Lol
Speedy Eggbert 2? I have to confess that I'd never heard of it before...
 
  • Like
Reactions: DKB

Site & Scene News