Funny how it actually did remind me a bit of Rez, though I'm not really into schmups/rail shooters



Man that game was a blast but not as good as sonic lol (did ya see what i did there lol)View attachment 134486
This was an awesome game, I modified one part of the pic as it would've revealed the title




Miki?
Close but not close enough lolMikie.
Close but not close enough lol

Yep it is the second Mikie game High School Graffiti why they took out all the violence that made the first one great escapes me lol.Mikie, High School Graffiti? lol

For me that one is to easy so I will let someone else have a go. Also the game has 2 different names depending on when you bought it lol.
Speedy Eggbert 2? I have to confess that I'd never heard of it before...For me that one is to easy so I will let someone else have a go. Also the game has 2 different names depending on when you bought it lol.
Here is a little riddle for you
Im not slow im??
What came first the chicken or the??
Friend of Ernie??
Lol
Speedy Eggbert 2? I have to confess that I'd never heard of it before...
