[GAME] Name the Video Game!

  • Thread starter Thread starter VinsCool
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 35,452
  • Replies Replies 402
  • Likes Likes 4
W3cN4FFb_400x400.png
The Binding of @Issac
 
  • Like
Reactions: Aldoria and Issac
How are you going to verify the non-use of google image search? What If I only look at the file name?
It's easy to just Google Search any of the images. This is a "Honors game" I guess. And yes the filename works as well.
 
It's easy to just Google Search any of the images. This is a "Honors game" I guess. And yes the filename works as well.
Searching on google isn't forbidden, since you're supposed to pick a picture that isn't too obvious either (like one that says fifa 16 on the top or has a game character's/place's name in it). The only forbidden thing is to "reverse-google" an image. Still if you already know the game then you're in advantage cuz you won't waste time searching, that is looking through a list/lists of "90s games with guy fighting skeletons with sword"....

As described earlier in the thread, here's the MD5 hash of the game's mobygames page, in case anyone finds out while I'm busy:
0cd73efa55439a76deee2f03adfe44c2
 
Last edited by WaterIsHealthy,

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted