Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
image62.png

"Whoa, the long awaited debut of Club Nintendo in North America might be as awesome as Japan. Nintendo said they were going to give out physical goods as prizes and it looks like one of them might be Game & Watch Collection, a Club Nintendo only game in Japan. While Nintendo hasn’t announced it as a prize the ESRB just gave Game & Watch Collection an E rating.

Game & Watch Collection comes has three emulated games: Oil Panic, Greenhouse, and Donkey Kong. Thanks to the help of a Siliconera reader I have a copy of this, but I haven’t opened it. I really should though! If Game & Watch Collection comes out Nintendo might have plans to release other Club Nintendo games like Tingle’s Balloon Fight. Then maybe, just maybe, Nintendo fans won’t need to be envious of Japan’s Club Nintendo anymore."

Source

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What bothers me is how we get those points.
Will we get points for loyaly registerd games in the past? (wich used to net a free Nintendo Power subscription)
Or will we get the finger and have to fork over the dough for newer Nintendo games just to get the points.

Personally I'm hoping I can get some points as a starter for registering everyone for no good reason.
Cause I'm not buying a second wii just so I can get a darn SNES classic controller.
Oh and do I want one though. :/

Game and Watch, thats a good starter.
Though I'd love to seem them get that microphone only power ranger like game to the states xD

upbumpo190

Trophies
Website
ethericwarriors.eu
XP
Country
France
I had a mini gameboy like thing, that fit in the palm of my hand, that had donkey kong on it. It was fun. I got a pokémon calendar from Club Nintendo in Europe, and they have a lot of games up for grabs, with your points. You can also exchange your CN points for Wii points, so VC games are another reward. I guess we'll have to wait and see what exactly they bring to North America.

pilotwangs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cool,I guess.

Personally,I didn't find the G&W games that fun.

Unless they bring out a Zelda and Donkey Kong Jr game & watch collection,I'm not that fussed.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
it's not fecking fair, as soon as america gets club nintendo they get better stuff than us! and all we get is silly wallpapers! and print on t shirts!

first it was the gold wii wheel, and now this!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw