ROM Hack Discussion "Game Maker Studio" - Games "ported" to Nintendo Switch. Thank you Undertale!

iIXEPHYRIi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Left Joystick has Y-axis inverted
Right D-pad is A
Down D-pad is B
Y button is right
X button is left

It's kinda playabe, it runs fine. But the inputs are a problem
Also the game only works with the joycons attached

Interesting. So is there no way to change the inputs?

Girtana1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you running an updated Undertale version?
I have no problems with UT v1.10

I'm not sure how to make NSP, but LayFS runs well for me.
Undertale ver 1.10, sys fw 6.0.0, dont know why it wont work for me then, did you take the data.win from Deltarune and rename it as game.win? Also is the .win file the only thing you have in the romfs?

Bravalerie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Undertale ver 1.10, sys fw 6.0.0, dont know why it wont work for me then, did you take the data.win from Deltarune and rename it as game.win? Also is the .win file the only thing you have in the romfs?
I copied everything in Deltarune folder, even the exes, probably these are not necessary, but meh.
a7087981f13f1ff898f52fdd07362daf.png

PiracyForTheMasses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I copied everything in Deltarune folder, even the exes, probably these are not necessary, but meh.
a7087981f13f1ff898f52fdd07362daf.png
The audio ogg files are usually needed to have a working soundtrack. The language folder is something that is usually needed, some games will not run without it. You are correct that exe is not needed.

PiracyForTheMasses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess the lang folder is what I needed, thank you very much :)
I would also recommend adding the ogg files if you did not. I am not sure about this game specifically, but from my experience those ogg files are the soundtrack to the game and they are not included in the data.win so therefore the game will not have background music without them.

Girtana1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would also recommend adding the ogg files if you did not. I am not sure about this game specifically, but from my experience those ogg files are the soundtrack to the game and they are not included in the data.win so therefore the game will not have background music without them.
Im aware about the oggs, just didnt think about the lang folder lol

Reactions: PiracyForTheMasses
D

Deleted User

Left Joystick has Y-axis inverted
Right D-pad is A
Down D-pad is B
Y button is right
X button is left

It's kinda playabe, it runs fine. But the inputs are a problem
Also the game only works with the joycons attached
this is a problem because my pins are fucked

iIXEPHYRIi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
this is a problem because my pins are fucked

Yo should definitely get that checked out. Buy a replacement and fix it yourself. Should only take 20-30 mins. It's on the surface of the motherboard so it should be easier to fix then most other repairs

D

Deleted User

Yo should definitely get that checked out. Buy a replacement and fix it yourself. Should only take 20-30 mins. It's on the surface of the motherboard so it should be easier to fix then most other repairs
ill probably fix it eventually

also another question (not to you specifically)
but since undertale is also on the vita, couldnt we put other GM games on the vita as well with something like RePatch?

Bravalerie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ill probably fix it eventually

also another question (not to you specifically)
but since undertale is also on the vita, couldnt we put other GM games on the vita as well with something like RePatch?
I tried to do the same thing on PSV. But after launch the game it simply crashes
Maybe it work with other games, I tried with AM2R and Deltarune and neither works.

Reactions: dernettemann1983

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1