Galgun Partners With Akihabara Maid Cafe To Add Uniforms As DLC

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Galgun, the pheromone shooting game from Alchemist and Mega Man 10 maker Inti Creates, has a tie-up with Pinafore, one of Akihabara’s maid cafes. New DLC made for the PlayStation 3 version adds maid uniforms and girls will present berry galettes to you. Usually they try to handout letters of affection and wear school clothes.

How well do you know Alchemist’s lineup because this next collaboration is pretty obscure. The first round of DLC is a set of Burunyanman costumes, which are from a side-scrolling shooting game that was originally a mini-game in an eroge game. You can also get Sukunyanman costumes which are based off another cat character in that shooter. Each one comes with clothes and cans of tuna (closed with the Burynyanman set and open with the Sukunyanman one). Alchemist will sell these packs for 630 yen ($7.80) on February 23.
And this is just the start of DLC, apparently. On March 1, Alchemist will release nurse, Chinese dress, bunny girl, apron, and bikini clothes sets.

Source:http://www.siliconera.com/2012/02/22/galgun-partners-with-akihabara-maid-cafe-to-add-uniforms-as-dlc/
pinafore_thumb.jpg

I don't know what to say about this.....

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Those are your adversaries to love to one of the heroines you should be courting that's getting the DLC not the heroines themselves lol. Watch as the Otaku fail in the game in droves.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...