Hacking G6 Real not Loading Saves

Commander

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My G6 Real recently broke, thus to fix it I reformatted it etc.
I had put all my data back onto it except for the fact I had to gather new NDS ROM's for the games. When I launch a game it no longer loads the corresponding save file, despite it being for that game.
The saves are named exactly the same as the ROM but there still not loading.

Anyone know how I can fix this problem?

Much thanks, Commander.

g6team

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
You may want to try recharging it. Just leave it inserted and charge your console overnight see if it'll load the save properly afterwards.

smile.gif

xmedia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you using the new v3.3 firmware? Because all of the new saves are using the .sav format as opposed to the .0 format.

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xmedia said:
Are you using the new v3.3 firmware? Because all of the new saves are using the .sav format as opposed to the .0 format.
And it won't even work correctly that way on the G6R. You can look in the topics for the firmware to see. So just to add, if you are using 3.3, go back to 3.2 for the time being.

bulletmark

Trophies
XP
Country
CYatta said:
And it won't even work correctly that way on the G6R. You can look in the topics for the firmware to see. So just to add, if you are using 3.3, go back to 3.2 for the time being.
The "time being"? You sound like you expect that the G6 team will fix this problem for G6 real owners? The G6 team has demonstrated previously that they don't give a rats about existing g6 problems. Even when the problem, like this new one, is probably easy for them to fix. It won't get fixed for us and v3.2 will be the last version we will ever be able to use.

nwong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeh mines like that too.. everytime i save i hav to put it bak into the computer and change the .0 to .sav

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...