Hacking G6/M3DS Real&M3i Zero V4.8d X released

dsrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
http://www.handheldsources.net/M3DS/Download_M3DSR.html

* M3i Zero cassette label marked with GMP-Z003 specifications must use this version or above system
2. Improve the NDS / GBA game folder directory custom rules;
3. Solve the "5051 - too drum up people DS: monster Armageddon (Japan)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
4. Solve the "5054 - that features heart classroom DS (Japan)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
5. Address "5055-Elminage 2 DS: twin of the Goddess and the fate of the Earth (Japan)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
6. Solve the "5056 - Digital Baby Story: Lost Evolution (Japan)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
7. Solve the "5057 - Lightning Eleven 3: the challenges facing the world burst (days)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
8. Solve the "5058 - Lightning Eleven 3: the challenges facing the world sparks (Japan)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
9. Solve the "5068 - Warring States Period Vol2: army, division Communication (Day)" countermeasures to avoid the code, the game can now be normal;
10. Solve the "5069 - Unbelievable Restaurant: 100 internal menu selection (Japan)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
11. Solve the "5074 - Rancho Moon: Gemini Village (Japan)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
12. Solve the "5075 - Mario and Luigi RPG2 (Korea)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
13. Solve the "5076 - Dragon Quest 9: Star of the Guardian (U.S.)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
14. Solve the "5097 - Huo-yen Emblem: New coat of arms of the mystery of light and shadow of the hero (Japan)" countermeasures to avoid the code can now be normal game;
15. Solve the "5098 - jump adventure Line: THE GAME sneak into the submarine (Japan)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Adding to the Quad-Boot
happy.gif

Sandman00009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maple story ds is still a no go on the m3. i mean the game has been out sense may you think they would fix it by now.....

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Yay, Eigokoro Kyoushitsu is fixed!
EDIT: It doesn't! It deletes everything you saved on "My Gallery" when you wanna see it AND all your progress is deleted once you turn it off. OH M3 Team.

dsrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
are you using Sakura or Touchpod..this is a Touchpod update only

Update: not sure what the "My Gallery" is...but the game Saves and Loads fines here after power off

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
777kidis777 said:
gamecaptor said:
There is a new Core for the M3i Zero out today as well (1.6). No idea what it fixes/updates though.

Just a hunch, but what if it adds compatibility with the Wii/other things? (I.E.: Pokewalker)
bad example.
no flashcart can work with the pokewalker, regardless of how advanced the firmware is.
you can't just flash a led into a flashcart you know.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
dsrules said:
are you using Sakura or Touchpod..this is a Touchpod update only

Update: not sure what the "My Gallery" is...but the game Saves and Loads fines here after power off
Touchpod, "My Gallery" is the part that says "???????". If I draw something and save it, when I wanna see it it deletes all data. This also happens everytime I turn it off and on back again, so any progress i've made on the lessons (????) is lost too.

777kidis777

Big Red
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thedicemaster said:
777kidis777 said:
gamecaptor said:
There is a new Core for the M3i Zero out today as well (1.6). No idea what it fixes/updates though.

Just a hunch, but what if it adds compatibility with the Wii/other things? (I.E.: Pokewalker)
bad example.
no flashcart can work with the pokewalker, regardless of how advanced the firmware is.

But the M3i HAS an LED. They could probably tinker with the data to make THAT LED compatible with other things. ;b

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
777kidis777 said:
thedicemaster said:
777kidis777 said:
gamecaptor said:

bad example.

But the M3i HAS an LED. They could probably tinker with the data to make THAT LED compatible with other things. ;b
a red or green led yes, but not an infrared led.
and you can't change the color of a led with software.

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
Sandman00009 said:
maple story ds is still a no go on the m3. i mean the game has been out sense may you think they would fix it by now.....
Forget it, it ain't gonna happen. I've turned my G6 into a keyring and am getting an R4 soon. All the M3 team's efforts to 'fix' AP measures are totally half arsed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-