Hacking G6 lite's shipping from realhotstuff

deadlocke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My order # range is the same as inthegray and I still haven't gotten any notice whatsoever. Looks like they've sent out everything for the first 50
frown.gif
And since their next shipment ships today, the rest of us have to wait like another couple of days until we get the notification.

jjb0070

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is bullshit. It seems like I've waited forever for the English version, and now we have to suffer even longer? I mean, geez, I don't want to hate on the realhotstuff guy, but, come on! Fifty? This is going to be the most popular piece of kit ever (well, so far) for the DS. I can't believe he'd be so shortsighted as to be short-stocked.

Picolo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have order # between 5375 and 3400 and I orded the 26:th.

And what if he aint even getting 50 for the next shippment, it could take weeks before people who PREORDED get their stuff :/

Say, does Hopebuy still have in stock and ready to be shipped asap? Anyone thinking of cancel from RealHotStuff and get it from Hopebuy instead?

Topsy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Topsy; what shipping method? What did it cost, any tax? did they write down the value to like 20$ and selected it as a gift?

DHL and I think shipping was like $20.00 USD? No taxes or duties cause they marked the package as "Sample Of Memory Card-Of No Commercial Value" and on declared value they put $30.00 USD (3 quantity x $10.00 USD).

Picolo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Anyone successfully canceled their order at realhotstuff, even after you payed with CC (but its not shipped, its not even in stock yet) so how/when will you get your money back, is it even possible?

Topsy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone successfully canceled their order at realhotstuff, even after you payed with CC (but its not shipped, its not even in stock yet) so how/when will you get your money back, is it even possible?

Funny you should ask. I did
smile.gif
See I ordered from Hopebuy on like the 18th of July and later from Realhot... Figured I'ld cancel whichever didn't arrive first... Course hopebuy waxed Redhot, so I cancelled it.

I simply sent realhot a reply e-mail to the confirmation they sent me when I first ordered and also sent the same message to them via their website contact thingy- both mails asking for a cancelation and refund. They refunded me in less than a 1/2 hour after sending the e-mails.

I had paid by credit card through paypal.

deadlocke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is bullshit. It seems like I've waited forever for the English version, and now we have to suffer even longer? I mean, geez, I don't want to hate on the realhotstuff guy, but, come on! Fifty? This is going to be the most popular piece of kit ever (well, so far) for the DS. I can't believe he'd be so shortsighted as to be short-stocked.

Yeah, I think rhs should've anticipated this, since the Chinese version kinda caught a lot of people off gaurd. Maybe he was trying to save on shipping by getting them in those quantities
rolleyes.gif

And what if he aint even getting 50 for the next shippment, it could take weeks before people who PREORDED get their stuff :/

The rhs admin commented on the next shipment (here - I read this yesterday, but didn't actually notice he made mention of the next batch), saying that the next shipment will be enough to cover all the orders he currently has. So good news for those that didn't get in the first 50.

kwilson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
From the realhotstuff forums:
Real Hot Administrator said:
Re: G6 Lite shipment in yet?
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2006, 07:41:03 PM »

Thank you guys for all of your patience. We just got our first 50 in today. We are sorting out the orders and will be starting to ship them out in the sequence of the orders.

We are supposed to receive the second shipment sometimes this week, but no date is confirmed yet. With the second shipment, that should be enough to serve all the orders that I have right now.

There's no reason to cancel if your order is slated for the second shipment. Unless you can't wait another week.
blink.gif

jjb0070

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you tell us what your order number was? Eg. 5XXX. That would help us better figure out where the numbers fall in terms of the initial batch of fifty shipped.

chibityga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Totally weak... it says on my order status that RHS shipped my G6Lite on the 2nd and not the 1st like he said he would. I guess I'll be receiving it on Friday now. Total bummer!

iMad

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Could you tell us what your order number was? Eg. 5XXX. That would help us better figure out where the numbers fall in terms of the initial batch of fifty shipped.

My order is in the 5150 to 5160 range.

Totally weak... it says on my order status that RHS shipped my G6Lite on the 2nd and not the 1st like he said he would. I guess I'll be receiving it on Friday now. Total bummer!

Be happy at least you didn't have to wait until the next batch.

tolax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could be worse - you could have ordered from divineo.com...

$140 and still showing 7 days shipment when nearly all the other sites are dispatching theirs (including divineo.de and divineo.cn)

now limited or no email support for the next 7 days.

And I ordered back on July 1st!!!!

Valuable lesson learned with regard where to order my next unit........
cry.gif

tolax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ha - wrote my moan about divineo.com and then one hour later got a tracking number...

spooky coincidence!

jjb0070

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

deadlocke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

My order is in the 5150 to 5160 range.

Unbelievable. I'm order 5142 and I still haven't gotten an email.

Did you preorder the bundle? I think the thing is that rhs had orders for both the G6 lite and the bundle with the passcard3. So, maybe rhs didn't have enough passcards to fill out orders, so they had to let the standalone deal out first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9