Hacking G6 Lite still getting official support?

Remy

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's been a while since there's been a G6 Lite update...

Does anyone know if it's still being supported/updated? I really wish the GUI for the GBA was improved... Also there are a lot of missing cheats and pictures for the GBA games.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The last update for the slot 2 G6 carts was released just under two weeks ago. They haven't added new features in a long time, but they are still releasing compatibility updates.

That's the DS side of the G6 software though; The GBA loader hasn't been updated in well over a year, and I'm guessing it won't ever be updated again.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Since it is not open source, Is there such way that we be able to update it ourselves when they stop putting patches? As I understood, the most important thing is save sizes.

Sweater Fish Del

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

scandal_uk

Not Really There
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It is supported software-wise, however, as a discontinued range it has little life left in it.

When support is finally dropped, maybe the G6 team will release some of their code as there are enough of us to keep the thing going...

wink.gif

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
As said by Destructobot don't expect anything new ... except lame games patches ( i don't really care since i've got a slot1 ) ... they even never release sources for the dldi code ( it was reversed and coded by viruseb ) or update moonshell or the extend gba ... What a pity !

The G6 lite was an expensive promising slot2 card in 2006 but since it is slowly dying by a total lack of support.

I will not anymore buy a "new hip" product from them. They even do not answer about how to recover from faulty cards or lost password and so on ...

Yeah sorry
wub.gif
... i love my G6 lite ;-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night