Hacking G6 Lite Review (Out now!!)

ZildjianKX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually feel bad, this is hijacking leoedin's review thread - I'd be more than happy to discuss this somewhere else, but let's try and keep this thread on topic.

grog.gif

Oops sorry, I am tired and thought I posted in the official review thread, lol.

Nice review btw both Qrayzie and leoedin.

leoedin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'd just like to say that qrazies review is much, much better - mine sucks in comparison. Mostly this is due to my poor review skills and complete lack of time recently - I'm working 8.30 til 6.30 every day.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think there's a better or worse my friend - the more opinions that get published about the kits, the more informed people will be. You might discover something that I didn't and vice versa, so it's really quite a good thing that you decided to review yours as fast as you did.

My review style is quite lengthy, and may not be what everyone wants to read. Don't be so quick to count yourself out! I for one think your review is great - and I know we're all our own worse critics, so if you're not entirely happy with the result, keep reviewing.
grog.gif

samk64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
agreed, i got something out of both reviews. the youtube video was helpful showing the gui and qrayzie's review described the software well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The switch was about 350 in 2017