jalaneme

Female Gamer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
received the G6 lite this morning, and when i put the insides in the normal GBA casing the bottom right side of the gba casing is slightly open (tiny gap)
frown.gif
anyone else experience this when they first got their G6 lite? no reviews mentioned this problem at all.

eXplorer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
g6icons.tihku.net
XP
Country
Finland
Yeah, I have noticed that too, so I guess it's normal
smile.gif

EDIT: now that I look at it again, it seems that in my cart it's the bottom left side that is slightly open.. But so far it has worked fine though
huh.gif

GBA_Temper

*KING OF GBATEMP*
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I realized that too...And I have also realized that when the G6 lite is in the GBA CASING sometimes when you put the g6 lite on the PC it doesn't lite up...

-PS....I just sold my G6 lite/Passcard+GBAMP V2 SD for $100

jalaneme

Female Gamer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
well i've stuck a bit of duck tape to make sure it's tight so it doesn't mess up or something, the card has been fine so far (apart from this morning when the whole card crapped out) i've been messing around with it the whole day and it's a great flash cart.
biggrin.gif

jalaneme

Female Gamer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Yeah I realized that too...And I have also realized that when the G6 lite is in the GBA CASING sometimes when you put the g6 lite on the PC it doesn't lite up...

similar thing happened to me this morning, only this time it did light up but just kept on blinking and i was unable to access the flash cart, but it's all sorted now and i hope i don't have that problem again...

GBA_Temper

*KING OF GBATEMP*
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh Ok i see what you mean...Well I used to be a G6 lite owner..But I sold it so I kept my all my G6 software on my 2GB SD Card with reader/writer 2.0 and I have recognized that if you leave your computer or laptop on for a long time the drive becomes to move very slow when patching roms with the software....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?