Hacking G6 light not working new DS firmware?

Golds

Old Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got my DS fixed, the hinge was broken.
now my G6 lite wont work in the new DS.

I have a superkey and a G6 lite, the superkey screen will pop up but freeze on the superkey logo
and if i just put the G6 in the slot 2 without the superkey, the DS doesnt even recognize that there is a GBA game there.

Also, I just noticed that in the system menu, there is a new option that my old DS didnt have an "auto-start" option that starts up the game without selecting it in the menu. Maybe there is a new DS firmware out?

any advice?

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Also, I just noticed that in the system menu, there is a new option that my old DS didnt have an "auto-start" option that starts up the game without selecting it in the menu. Maybe there is a new DS firmware out?
That's not a new feature, my old DS phat had that option.

It may just be dirty contacts. Try cleaning the contacts on the G6, and blowing into the GBA slot on the DS. Inserting and removing the G6 a few times may also help.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
yeah, if that was true, it would be tons of messages like that.
my dsl is new and works with g6, but i'm little scared to change it, since its cracked, does anyone verifies this problem with new DSes?

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got my DS fixed, the hinge was broken.
now my G6 lite wont work in the new DS.

I have a superkey and a G6 lite, the superkey screen will pop up but freeze on the superkey logo
and if i just put the G6 in the slot 2 without the superkey, the DS doesnt even recognize that there is a GBA game there.

Also, I just noticed that in the system menu, there is a new option that my old DS didnt have an "auto-start" option that starts up the game without selecting it in the menu. Maybe there is a new DS firmware out?

any advice?
do you have a friend nearby? try using it on their ds, if not your G6 might be dead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1