Hacking Fully Wii bricked forever installed vwii wad

Erikas8781

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well 2 months ago second day l got my Wii l was excited the guy have USB and installed Homebrew and USB game loader then days later l found vwii Europe my Wii is Europe l was thinking it's program ldk then l installed wad on pimp my Wii l go back then boom no signal l trying to boot priiloader not work l don't have GameCube controller but l saw video that l fixed everything not work completely broken bricked the Wii is on and the Wii remote won't connect to Wii Can someone help me to fix my Wii broken bricked and forgot l think l broke my Wii firmware vwii wad is for Wii u. Proof and that pic it's my son he own Wii he was excited l did not excited l don't care then son tell me to fix it then l came to here to you guys help me

Attachments

• IMG_20190616_155053.jpg
    IMG_20190616_155053.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 307
Last edited by Erikas8781,

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

Sad to hear that.:(

As i can read from your great amount of information:

- Your Priiloader do not work.Did you POWER ON your Wii while HOLDING the RESET Button ?
Please unplug your Wii from TV signal and Power cord and leave it 1-2 hours.Then please try again to access the Priiloader.
- Do you have an SD Card in your Wii attached ?

Your .wad install is maybe a banner/menu brick.If you have Priiloader Access then its a good chance to get your Wii back on feet again.:)

Thank you.

Erikas8781

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello.:)

Sad to hear that.:(

As i can read from your great amount of information:

- Your Priiloader do not work.Did you POWER ON your Wii while HOLDING the RESET Button ?
Please unplug your Wii from TV signal and Power cord and leave it 1-2 hours.Then please try again to access the Priiloader.
- Do you have an SD Card in your Wii attached ?

Your .wad install is maybe a banner/menu brick.If you have Priiloader Access then its a good chance to get your Wii back on feet again.:)

Thank you.
Yes l did hold reset button when click power not work last 2 month l leave it for hour if not work if work l think and yes l have sd card 2 gb Toshiba but l use it now on my modded DSi xl

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Thank you.:)
One thing on powering on: the screen stays black with the message "No signal". right ? No Wii System Menu,no Homebrew Channel ?

Sadly i must say without Priiloader/no controller ports i can not offer you a solution.Sorry.

Erikas8781

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you.:)
One thing on powering on: the screen stays black with the message "No signal". right ? No Wii System Menu,no Homebrew Channel ?

Sadly i must say without Priiloader/no controller ports i can not offer you a solution.Sorry.
l have Homebrew menu and Wii menu on my Wii hard drive

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

l have Homebrew menu and Wii menu on my Wii hard drive
But it's just no signal

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Do you have a another connection possibility to your TV ? Or an other TV device ? Maybe also an other Wii Video Cable ? Only to get sure it is not the connection to your TV.:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1