Tutorial  Updated

Full PS Vita CFW Guide (h-encore + HENkaku Ensō)

This is a collaborative project between Plailect (author of 3ds.hacks.guide) and myself (emiyl, author of cfw.guide) to build the best possible up-to-date reference for the PS Vita (TV) hacks scene.

If you have a stock console and are looking to hack your device for the first time, simply read the information on the home page.

:arrow: Guide

Last edited by Deleted member 381889,

scroeffie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yess

1. Make sure you have a strong Wi-Fi signal < chek sitting next to it very strong signal !
  2. Delete your cookies in the PS Vita Browser < did this 10+ times
    • Make sure that after each step, you keep trying for a bit before moving on < after clearing cookies rebooting the vita try website link again
  3. Turn your Vita off, wait a few minutes, turn it back on again and then try again < chek !
  4. Start the Vita in Safe mode and select “Rebuild Database” < did this after this i tried website same error
    • Turn your Vita off
    • Press the “R” button + PS button + Power button simultaneously for 5 seconds while the Vita is off
    • Select Rebuild Database
  5. Reset the Wi-Fi Settings < chek reset wifi of vita + wifi modem !
  6. If all that fails, try formatting the memory card < format sd card again tried another brand sd card +another sd2vita adapter i have 3 2 black and 1 white adapter v3/v5
nothing still the stupid error iam going to buy the expensive sony mem card this is not working for ps vita 1000 models

Lemmingz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Lia
I wanted to check what is mentioned above about writing zzBlank.img to a microsd to set up sd2vita as it doesn't mention it in your guide, I take it that still needs to be done, if so maybe you could add that info to your guide

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my guess is that it's still needed. iirc, you format the card after that other stuff is done, so reformatting it won't make any difference. I don't know that for sure, but another member couldn't get his sd2vita to work without doing those additional steps. however, I think he had just formatted the card, so who knows?

DocBo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, the TUT says ".....Ensō will automatically install HENkaku on boot...." does it mean on every boot Enso writes to the Flash/Nand?!
So if yes, the lifespan of the writing cycles will reduce, or not?!

DocBo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can i install enso again if i mess up with something after update?!
With the old exploid 3.65 was is it not possible to install enso again.

Ilie11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can the official memory card be removed after setting up Sd2vita on a 3.68 Oled Vita?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E