Hacking fsck breaks sd card?

Nyap

HTML Noob
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm bored so I decided to make an emunand and region change it. I was going to delete the "updates" folder on my root but it kept saying I didn't have the right permissions. So I ran fsck on the sd card to fix it. It worked, and I could delete the updates folder now, but my 3DS won't recognise the SD card at all

BTW: fsck is a utility on linux, short for filesystem check

FTRBND

Waifu
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I'm bored so I decided to make an emunand and region change it. I was going to delete the "updates" folder on my root but it kept saying I didn't have the right permissions. So I ran fsck on the sd card to fix it. It worked, and I could delete the updates folder now, but my 3DS won't recognise the SD card at all

Did you have a hidden partition for EmuNAND? You could try re-creating it using Emunand9

shadowofdarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Do you still have the terminal open shown the output from the fsck to see what all changes it made to the file system? One thing to try is replacing the arm9loaderhax.bin in case it is corrupt.

Seepy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
my 3ds won't boot up because I had a9lh. Luckily I have a backup of my sd card I made earlier though

Run EmuNAND9 with your other SD card and unmount it using START. Then reinsert the one that broke into it and see what it says.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, AncientBoi be like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxLoR6H7GxQ