Hacking FSA not extracting files

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm using TCP Gecko.NET's FSA tab to extract files from the game Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. However, when I right-click a file or folder and choose "extract", it doesn't do anything. Only empty folders are created but no files dumped. It just keeps saying "Ready!" at the bottom of the graphical interface.

n8rfgp2z.png

Note that this worked fine on Mario Kart 8 back then when I tried, but not on this game. I'm not sure if this feature broke or Black Ops 2 just isn't supported.

I'm using the (as of now) newest versions of libwiiu and pyGecko as well as the TCP Gecko.NET version by wj44.

Let me know what I can do or try.

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time I've tried to extract anything from BO2 my Wii U always freezes. I've never tried to extract any specific folder, but I haven't had good results in general.

TreyTrent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ensure you are connected and are in a static menu in the game, seems to work best. Every game is a bit different and Gecko isn't without bugs. Could explain why there is no loadiine entry in the compatibility doc.

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Every time I've tried to extract anything from BO2 my Wii U always freezes. I've never tried to extract any specific folder, but I haven't had good results in general.
Yeah, I'm in the game's menu looking at the class builder for example. Reading the FSA succeeded though so I guess the menu I'm in is okay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.