Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello everyone.

I had a O3DS on:
  • Sysnand 9.2
  • Emunand 11.0 rxTools
Then my emunand corrupted and I decided to wipe my SD card and start the Plailect guide to install arm9 on the device.

Everything went ok, but now I can't open the Friend List. I've already tried opening and left the device in that screen for 20 minutes and this haven't solved the problem.

I've read that formatting the system can help, but now I'm on Sysnand 11.0.0 with arm9.
If I format the console I will lost the arm9loader?

Also, can I use Hourglass9 to inject my 9.2 sysnand to downgrade the system and then format it?
Is this possible or only with hardmod?

Thanks for you time! :)

D

Deleted-379826

Hello everyone.

I had a O3DS on:
  • Sysnand 9.2
  • Emunand 11.0 rxTools
Then my emunand corrupted and I decided to wipe my SD card and start the Plailect guide to install arm9 on the device.

Everything went ok, but now I can't open the Friend List. I've already tried opening and left the device in that screen for 20 minutes and this haven't solved the problem.

I've read that formatting the system can help, but now I'm on Sysnand 11.0.0 with arm9.
If I format the console I will lost the arm9loader?

Also, can I use Hourglass9 to inject my 9.2 sysnand to downgrade the system and then format it?
Is this possible or only with hardmod?

Thanks for you time! :)
You can NOT lose arm9loader ever, I mean you probably could do it with hourgalss9 but why?

Falkiner

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You can NOT lose arm9loader ever, I mean you probably could do it with hourgalss9 but why?

My fear was when I format the console it wipe the arm9loader, then if I'm on 9.2 it would be more safe to format the system.

So:
  • Sysnand on 11.0.0
  • Downgrade back to 9.2 using Hourglass9
  • Format the system
  • Since I've already have the OTP just install the arm9 and update the system.

This even makes sense? hahaha

D

Deleted-379826

My fear was when I format the console it wipe the arm9loader, then if I'm on 9.2 it would be more safe to format the system.

So:
  • Sysnand on 11.0.0
  • Downgrade back to 9.2 using Hourglass9
  • Format the system
  • Since I've already have the OTP just install the arm9 and update the system.

This even makes sense? hahaha
Nah you can't lose arm9loader, if you are gonna format do it on 11.0

Reactions: Falkiner

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same issue. Just leave it open. It can take 15+ minutes to finally load the first time, but it will load eventually. After that it should start loading like normal.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I remember finding that answer a couple weeks ago. It was a thread buried somewhere in these forums from about 4 years ago.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.