Misc FRIEND CODES: Super Smash Bros. Brawl JAP

It's a day late but those were some good games Mirato and yonex204 yesterday, I've fought a good number of ppl on wifi and so far I'd have to say you 2 are the best ones I've played thus far. It'd be interesting if the 3 of us got in a game together and another of = skill to see who comes out victorious though
 
Error 86420 supposedly means that a firewall/router is interfering so if you have a firewall or router turn it/them off. Also don't expect the other person your playing with to be able to join your game if you get error 86420 when joining his, as it it won't work.
 
Not true,I play with some friends online and sometimes i can't join there games but they can join mine.Also i don't have any firewalls turned on.I think its best you check your firewall
 
Not true,I play with some friends online and sometimes i can't join there games but they can join mine.Also i don't have any firewalls turned on.I think its best you check your firewall
Actually yes that is true unless you don't want to believe nintendo. It might not be the case if other errors are gotten but for error 86420 its true unless Nintendo is lying.

I don't have any firewalls however I do have a Juniper 5GT router. Unfortunately this is a router designed for high security VPNs and is only configurable by others on the VPN (in this case being my dads work). Putting the wii directly in the modem is not an option either as it is set up to only allow connections from the 5GT. Still though, I have been able to play against almost everyone with only a few exceptions(I have played against around 20 different people and around 4 including you have not worked) so its quite unlikely to be on my end.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted