alex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Usually everyday, I bring the PSP to school with some videos to share with my friends, but it all started the day before that.

Someone at the school(I knew him well)got kicked off the bus, so he had to wait in the office and he claimed to have saw a paper that said something about a search for electronics in our pockets. So he ended up telling me, and we both put our PSPs in our bags. So we come out from breakfast, and mine is gone! So I thought he was the only one who knew I put it in there. So once he comes out, I try and see if he had got it, but he checked his bag(its not really a "back"pack) and his was gone too. So I lost mine, and I just got a 8GB MS for Xmas.
frown.gif
And that was gone too.
frown.gif
And apparently I wasn't even hungry. I didn't have to go to breakfast.
frown.gif
I didn't eat at all, and had very little to drink.

And then after school I saw a search dog go into the D-Wing.
hate2.gif

Gumble

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not sure about psps but are they registered?

Would you not be able to check if it went online if you had registered it?

Sorry if I'm no help.

alex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had a really mean idea.

An autoboot DVD that wiped their C drive. And I was going to label it GTA IV(because everyone there is obsessed with it here.
tongue.gif

That same thief would probably keep looking for stuff, and I'll make it obvious.
tongue.gif

It was pretty funny because the other person who got his PSP3000(mine was a 2000 with a bunch of pirated games
frown.gif
)and he kept picking up random 7th graders by the shirt and holding them pretty high.
laugh.gif

And I got lucky, I thought they took my 8GB MicroSD card+reader(I was going to put some files on a friend's computer after school), but then I realized it was still there.
smile.gif

ryukyus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dude you should never go to school or work, with your handheld electronics, because someone will always want to steal it

alex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No, I thought it was going to be a locker search, but he insisted, I thought it that couldn't be done either. I shouldn't have agreed with him. :\

And it was. I saw the dog after school.
frown.gif

alex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It weird, right after winter break, everyone has their stuff out, like mp3s, iPods, and stuff like that.

We are allowed, but he was mistaken.

Sad thing is, I wasn't hungry, I could have just waited outside. :\

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to hear that. Really sucks, especially having just gotten an 8GB. I know the feeling.

Last year there were a bunch of workers doing yard-work and stuff at my house, and I left my PSP (with tons of homebrew), and My DS Lite with M3 sitting out. A day later I realize I don't have either, and they were never found.
cry.gif

Yeah, from that day on I always had those on me when strangers were over. And, I would never leave em' alone outside the home unless locked up. Again, sorry to hear it. Well, on the plus side it gave me an incentive to to get a PSP Slim.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pocket search implies they do this periodically which suggests they don't want them present.

While I feel for your loss, it sounds like it should have stayed at home.

Isaiah

The Conductor
Trophies
XP
Country
sheesh i bought a bicycle
smile.gif
but seriously that's so bad i mean stealing is wrong... I wonder if being poor and having parents that have done time are a bad influence?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o