alex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, yeah, it might not be in either...

I won't be scaling, I think all I need to do is rotate and spead them apart a bit.

ShakeBunny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. I'm glad that I can help now. Here are the rest of the buttons.

Oh, what kind of guitar should I make? I would like to use an explorer or an SG they are my two favorite guitars.
smile.gif

Also, I'm not sure if it would be too much work, but I would like to see a version of the game with these in it. Just to see how they change to let me know if I need to make changes to them. If it is too much work, it's okay if you don't do it.

Thanks again for letting me help out with this!

Moonlite

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey when making the sprites does the acual colour matter or just the file name

becuase were making another game so wecould always change the colour a bit here this is what i mean

alex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I like the X-plorer from On Tour, so whatever, I think you should only make one though, because I don't know if we can put two, if yes then make another, but not yet.

@moonlite: well, I would prefer if you made the background magneta, open paint, edit colors..., then that box with a lot of colors, all the way to the right, down one. or ill fix it if you get it wrong.

ShakeBunny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've decided to go with an explorer. They are too awesome. Before I get started though, I need to know what the size of the touch screen is (in pixels).

@wazmo - Thanks! I'm really glad you like them.
smile.gif

EDIT: Nevermind. I found it (256x192).

alex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ooooo.... oops...

Well, ACX suggested BoxA and BoxB, and you would have to move across them to call a strum, like I'm not done with it yet, and I can't even build so I have to reintall...

well, like i dont know the code so

if you strum boxa to boxb and viceversa, if would call a variable to change for that moment and that variable would be probably the same for the buttons, like 1 is unpressed, 2 is pressed, and 3 is strumed... sorry, I have little coding done...
frown.gif
I'll get to work...

EDIT: @penguin: I think its 256x192, or is that the top, they might be the same
oops, 255x191, the top is 256x192

P

pasc

lostsoul5673 said:
ooooo.... oops...

Well, ACX suggested BoxA and BoxB, and you would have to move across them to call a strum, like I'm not done with it yet, and I can't even build so I have to reintall...

well, like i dont know the code so

if you strum boxa to boxb and viceversa, if would call a variable to change for that moment and that variable would be probably the same for the buttons, like 1 is unpressed, 2 is pressed, and 3 is strumed... sorry, I have little coding done...
frown.gif
I'll get to work...

EDIT: @penguin: I think its 256x192, or is that the top, they might be the same
oops, 255x191, the top is 256x192
both DS Screens have a res of 256 x 192, which gives a combined size of 256 x 384

Moonlite

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lostsoul5673 said:
@moonlite: well, I would prefer if you made the background magneta, open paint, edit colors..., then that box with a lot of colors, all the way to the right, down one. or ill fix it if you get it wrong.

k i just made the green but i cant post it but all i did was make it a bit brighter shade of green

srry im not sure how to post it

ShakeBunny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. I just wanted to keep everyone updated on what I am doing. Here is the start of the guitar. I promise it will look much better later.

Hope you like it!

wazmo

Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
f you strum boxa to boxb and viceversa, if would call a variable to change for that moment and that variable would be probably the same for the buttons, like 1 is unpressed, 2 is pressed, and 3 is strumed

sounds good. I think i'll work on a menu and maybe some backgrounds. I'm also trying to figure out how we can use the .mids.

by the way if anyone has some sprites they would like to contribute there is a section in the forum on my site were you can put them.

ShakeBunny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you say "make it so it is strummed", do you mean that I should make several of the guitar that have the strings moving?

I just make it without the strings and put them on later.

alex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, good idea, strings later. I need something to see if it works when you strum, so I'm waiting for your guitar... I'm not going to make mine yet, but it's gonna look cheap, like a NES version of Guitar Hero.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: A PS3 pkg i downloaded