Hacking Freezes in emunand (Gateway)

Sosainas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sometimes my 2DS freezes when I am in emunand, only happens in homescreen menu, or turning on the console in standby mode. Someone with the same problem?

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Several 2SD users are experiencing problems while others work just fine tho. So it might happen.

But as guitarheroknight said, checking your SD card and your mSD card (if you're using the red card) might also be good. I've heard of people formatting sysnand and emunand and getting improvements afterwards too.

Sosainas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I forgot to say that freezes only in homescreen menu. Also after turn on the console in standby mode.

I've tried with other cards and I've formated emunand and sysnand, the issue persist.

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Ok, I forgot to say that freezes only in homescreen menu. Also after turn on the console in standby mode.

I've tried with other cards and I've formated emunand and sysnand, the issue persist.

Then it's probably as I said before, some unknown bug still affecting you like some other 2DS users are experiencing. It doesn't seem to be something common to all 2DS users though, which makes it even more strange.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*