Hacking Four swords adventure and nintendont question.

Mariosl10

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before I go out and buy 2 other gba's,is it possible to play four swords adventures on nintendont with 4 other game boy (advanced plural)?

SonicMC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can i use the gamepad with forwarder?

IIam guessing you are asking about using Wii u with Wii u gamepad... Wi u does not support gba functions. The Wii u gamepad also does not work as a substitute gba.

Gba support Requires a regular Wii that has the GameCube ports built into the system. A gba for each player and a gba to gc cable for each player as well. Game boy micro can work... But requires it's own special cable which is even harder to find; not recommended.

1-player mode might work with an injection/forwarder setup you are suggesting, where gamepad acts as the controller; but I have not tried getting it to work in this setup. 1-player mode does not require any gba.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
IIam guessing you are asking about using Wii u with Wii u gamepad... Wi u does not support gba functions. The Wii u gamepad also does not work as a substitute gba.

Gba support Requires a regular Wii that has the GameCube ports built into the system. A gba for each player and a gba to gc cable for each player as well. Game boy micro can work... But requires it's own special cable which is even harder to find; not recommended.

1-player mode might work with an injection/forwarder setup you are suggesting, where gamepad acts as the controller; but I have not tried getting it to work in this setup. 1-player mode does not require any gba.
1-player mode should work, as Nintendont supports the gamepad when loaded through WiiVC.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a shame that the gamecube controller adapter for the Wii U can't recognize a GBA when its connected. Heck the Bongos can work this way on a Wii U, but there understandably is more going on with the GBA connected, so I get why they can't connect. Seriously, the proper 4 Swords experience along with a few other Gamecube titles that can connect with a GBA, is the only reason I keep my OG Wii around, since otherwise my Wii U can do everything my hacked Wii can do, and then some.

Last edited by MikaDubbz,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.