Hacking Hardware Found a supercard dstwo+

Toptierboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this is allowed but just wanted to share that I thought I was getting another dstwo sc, but apparently it’s the plus lol. So I guess that means it’s the dstwo 4 in 1? If so was the 4 in 1 sold before with the dstwo 2 in 1 sticker and in the dstwo 2 in 1 box because that’s how I got it? In a nds discord it was confirmed to be the plus. Is it worth it to use on my ds lite over the normal 2 in 1?

Attachments

• IMG_0609.jpeg
    IMG_0609.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0608.jpeg
    IMG_0608.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0611.jpeg
    IMG_0611.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0612.jpeg
    IMG_0612.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 38

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure if this is allowed but just wanted to share that I thought I was getting another dstwo sc, but apparently it’s the plus lol. So I guess that means it’s the dstwo 4 in 1? If so was the 4 in 1 sold before with the dstwo 2 in 1 sticker and in the dstwo 2 in 1 box because that’s how I got it? In a nds discord it was confirmed to be the plus. Is it worth it to use on my ds lite over the normal 2 in 1?
You've probably got one of the later revision DSTWO models, its unlikely that its a '+' model.

Toptierboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You've probably got one of the later revision DSTWO models, it’s unlikely that it’s a '+' model.
Gotcha makes sense, someone had said to me dstwo 4 in 1 was being sold with the dstwo 2 in 1 branding before being officially released but not sure. The different colored backs and other cart differences made me think it was a fake 2 in 1 at 1st lol

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The different colored backs and other cart differences made me think it was a fake 2 in 1 at 1st lol
Nah, I doubt any fakes of the DSTWO ever existed in the wild (except for the DSONE so far).

Reactions: Toptierboy

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There was a DSTWOi but you will see that it's a fake on the first glance :D
The DSTWO(i) sounds more like an R4 or DSTT clone. So far the hardware hasn't been reverse engineered yet as far as I am aware.

Toptierboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The DSTWO(i) sounds more like an R4 or DSTT clone. So far the hardware hasn't been reverse engineered yet as far as I am aware.
What do you think about the dstt being sold on nds cards website for ds lite? Was thinking of getting one. That and the snoopy r4 just cause red my favorite color lol. Would only be using them to play Pokémon rom hacks

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What do you think about the dstt being sold on nds cards website for ds lite? Was thinking of getting one. That and the snoopy r4 just cause red my favorite color lol. Would only be using them to play Pokémon rom hacks
Safely get one from AliExpress or eBay, never trust those R4 marketplace sites as they are a scam.

I really think you're right, it must be fake. Come on, I'll do you a favor: I'll take it, so you can get rid of a nuisance. 😜
You are wrong. Like I said, very unlikely.

Toptierboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Safely get one from AliExpress or eBay, never trust those R4 marketplace sites as they are a scam.

You are wrong. Like I said, very unlikely.
oh dang I read online nds-cards. com was a safe site, glad I asked before I got anything from there
Post automatically merged:

I really think you're right, it must be fake. Come on, I'll do you a favor: I'll take it, so you can get rid of a nuisance. 😜
:unsure: Aw shoot ima toss it in the dumpster now ty for letting me know B-)

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
:unsure: Aw shoot ima toss it in the dumper now ty for letting me know B-)
Please don't. They're very hard to find nowadays, you might get some profit y'know. Try selling it on eBay.

Reactions: Toptierboy

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
oh dang I read online nds-cards. com was a safe site, glad I asked before I got anything from there

:unsure: Aw shoot ima toss it in the dumpster now ty for letting me know B-)
nds-card.com? They were GBAtemp's sponsor for a long time, made several purchases from them myself and so did many others on this site. Costello & co wouldn't promote any flashcart store that was not serious about their business. I know this from experience, interestingly, as Costello used to run a flashcart price comparison website as a side business (stores had to pay a small fee to be listed there), I bought from one of the sellers, they never shipped and wouldn't respond to emails. A quick message to Costello and the next day they emailed me apologizing and asking me to please not get them delisted from the site.

nds-cards.com would be an entirely different site though, not familiar with them. :P

Anyways, I can't speak for how nds-card is nowadays, but it looks like it's still the same store. I just lost interest in them when they ran out of R4i Gold (r4ids.cn) carts since they had the best price on that for the longest time and it was why I kept recommending them to everyone.
That guy is full of crap though, I can't deny many of these stores are shady, but they usually aren't scams. There are more efficient ways to scam people than selling $10 flashcarts ;)

Toptierboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's cool. Hope you can get it working! ;)
Took me a few hours last night since my computer is booty but lets goooooo

nds-card.com? They were GBAtemp's sponsor for a long time, made several purchases from them myself and so did many others on this site. Costello & co wouldn't promote any flashcart store that was not serious about their business. I know this from experience, interestingly, as Costello used to run a flashcart price comparison website as a side business (stores had to pay a small fee to be listed there), I bought from one of the sellers, they never shipped and wouldn't respond to emails. A quick message to Costello and the next day they emailed me apologizing and asking me to please not get them delisted from the site.

nds-cards.com would be an entirely different site though, not familiar with them. :P

Anyways, I can't speak for how nds-card is nowadays, but it looks like it's still the same store. I just lost interest in them when they ran out of R4i Gold (r4ids.cn) carts since they had the best price on that for the longest time and it was why I kept recommending them to everyone.
That guy is full of crap though, I can't deny many of these stores are shady, but they usually aren't scams. There are more efficient ways to scam people than selling $10 flashcarts ;)
Any thoughts of the snoopy r4 listed on the nds-card site? Looks cool but idk if any good :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_0614.jpeg
    IMG_0614.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0615.jpeg
    IMG_0615.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 38
  • Love
Reactions: SylverReZ

master801

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

GBATemp used to have a little store that sold DS flashcarts iirc lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto