Homebrew Forwarder for Sign C2W Patcher (Haxchi)?

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
why do you say this?
Cause Tiramisu can do everything Haxchi can do but supports more modern homebrews and NUSspli can do everything WUP Installer can do but contains less bugs.

Also, as @BaamAlex said there's Aroma which is even better than Tiramisu but RetroArch isn't ready for this yet, so in case you're using this you might be better suited with Tiramisu.

L0w

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thank you V10lator!
Can anyone please share a forwarder of Sign c2w patcher? As I still need it badly B-)

Cause Tiramisu can do everything Haxchi can do but supports more modern homebrews and NUSspli can do everything WUP Installer can do but contains less bugs.

I know about Tiramisu, but my Wii U is softmodded using the old method back in the days.
Is it easy to switch to Tiramisu and not loose all my games and configurations? (I frightens me a bit).

L0w

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

L0w

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you want to stay as you are I posted my forwarder here aw while ago...

https://gbatemp.net/threads/wiistation-another-fork-of-wiisxrx-released.614405/post-9929058

I still use it as I'm still on cbhc as if ain't broke don't fix it and i have no use for aroma or tiramasu yet.

Thank you! Will check this out as soon as I have time to do it 😀
Post automatically merged:

Yes you can uninstall it. But use the cbhc installer for that. Otherwise you can get issues. When it's correctly uninstalled, you can delete the haxchi title via data management.

Thank you BaamAlex. I am in the same situation as Lostbhoy (above), no need to change things While they work great...

L0w

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@ Lostbhoy: I am sorry, I did try to figure out how it works, but I got confused.
What I did:
- Download a NDS game from the list
- Install the NDS game
- Use Haxchi to overwrite it

And then I have tried to follow the directions as described in the link below:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...brew-with-buying-only-one-haxchi-game.458646/

But I got stuck on point 9, the ftp thing got me confused. Do I really need to do that?
I can get into my Wii U via FTP, but there is no way to find the title information of the installed DS game.
Can you please help me out?

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@ Lostbhoy: I am sorry, I did try to figure out how it works, but I got confused.
What I did:
- Download a NDS game from the list
- Install the NDS game
- Use Haxchi to overwrite it

And then I have tried to follow the directions as described in the link below:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...brew-with-buying-only-one-haxchi-game.458646/

But I got stuck on point 9, the ftp thing got me confused. Do I really need to do that?
I can get into my Wii U via FTP, but there is no way to find the title information of the installed DS game.
Can you please help me out?
Use one of the DS games that i linked to in that thread. Install it to nand and then run Haxchi, choose that DS game from the list provided (usual cant stress enough don't pick your og haxchi title blah blah blah)
Let it install and then reboot. Voila.

No need for ftp here.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

L0w

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Use one of the DS games that i linked to in that thread. Install it to nand and then run Haxchi, choose that DS game from the list provided (usual cant stress enough don't pick your og haxchi title blah blah blah)
Let it install and then reboot. Voila.

No need for ftp here.
Thank you for your answer. But I am missing a part I think. Cause then I have Haxchi installed, but not a forwarder to sign C2W patcher yet, right? How do I do that?

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for your answer. But I am missing a part I think. Cause then I have Haxchi installed, but not a forwarder to sign C2W patcher yet, right? How do I do that?
Ah shit... My bad, forgive me its been a while since i done any of this!

You have to replace all the files in the haxchi folder with my files! That's probably the most important step lol :wacko:

Undo what you did so you have the ds title as normal and then do the above. So sorry about that!!! I've updated the original post with that info now!

Last edited by Lostbhoy,
Reactions: L0w

L0w

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ah shit... My bad, forgive me its been a while since i done any of this!

You have to replace all the files in the haxchi folder with my files! That's probably the most important step lol :wacko:

Undo what you did so you have the ds title as normal and then do the above. So sorry about that!!! I've updated the original post with that info now!

Ah ok, thanks!
But this means that I still need the folder to be named "Haxchi", right? As the forwarder points to this folder.
Or can I rename it (so that I can install more forwarders if I want to)?

Or should I not run Haxchi at all and run your folder (and it will install on the originel NDS title)?
I am sorry, I am confused.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: no, cod sucks