Hacking Formatted corrupted SD card with windows, now booting to firmware patch did not apply.

kahunyah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So today I updated my N3DSXL to 11.8 and installed the newest Luma release onto the root.

I was reinstalling NTR CFW and my SD seemed to had corrupted while I was trying to pull out an microsd card adapater. Windows couldn't read the drive.

I formatted it via windows and now I have an empty SD card. I have an old backup that still has a9lh on it and I have a backup of my nand and otp. Where do I start?

I tried redownloading the new Luma release boot.bin but it still boots up to "firmware patch did not apply."

NFates

Wants to understand™
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
So today I updated my N3DSXL to 11.8 and installed the newest Luma release onto the root.

I was reinstalling NTR CFW and my SD seemed to had corrupted while I was trying to pull out an microsd card adapater. Windows couldn't read the drive.

I formatted it via windows and now I have an empty SD card. I have an old backup that still has a9lh on it and I have a backup of my nand and otp. Where do I start?

I tried redownloading the new Luma release boot.bin but it still boots up to "firmware patch did not apply."
Try with another SD card, as you said that one appeared to have corrupted.

Reactions: kahunyah

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Try formatting it with Guiformat instead

Reactions: NFates and kahunyah

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...