Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Originally an iOS project, "Forgotten Memories" by Psychoz Interactive is now also developed for the WiiU and the PSVita. This Indie title is based on the Unity engine and has a pleasant "Silent Hill" vibe to it.​
The setting is an old, abandoned hospital built in 1910. The protagonist, Rose Hawkins tries to solve a murder case and searches for a missing girl traversing through its dark corridors with her partner.​
The game is planned to be released this summer, the first video is an old cinematic trailer, the second is some footage from the Work in Progress iPad version.​
:arrow: Source

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
//inb4WiiUJokes

I'm going to take the spot on the podium and just say that "the worries about the WiiU not getting a lot of multiplatform games have been premature - it would seem that PSVita, iPhone and iPad games are great candidates for WiiU releases". ;O;

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
//inb4WiiUJokes

I'm going to take the spot on the podium and just say that "the worries about the WiiU not getting a lot of multiplatform games have been premature - it would seem that PSVita games are great candidates for WiiU releases". ;O;

God, I'd buy P4 Golden for Wii U...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k