Hacking Forgot how to use my modified WII!

kazekun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone, this might sound really dumb, but 2 years ago i bought a ps3, and my wii went directly to the shelf, well, 2 years later i got myself a girlfriend who i am trying to turn into a gamer, the ps3 has been fine with sonic racing and little big planet and even dead space extraction! But its hard to keep her unbored, then i remembered my Wii! Its been there gaining dust, it has homebrew channel installed alredy, but i just dont know what to do from here, i know i have to use one external disk to get it ready i have it, just dont know if i must format, or what programs to put inside, can you help please?

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
you should update it and use ModMii
you dont need to buy any games now
you can softmod with a method called LetterBomb

get ModMii and it will insturct you on what to do

first things first tho update the Wii to the latest so newer games dont have issues

kazekun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have gone trough with the help of modmii, but i hit a new problem that i got no idea how to fix, when i open the homebrew channel and open usb loader, i cant open the disk, it says invalid partition auto , i used wii back up manager to format the disk to fat 32, put up a wbfs folder and used the manager to transfer games inside, but without sucess, anyone knows where i am going wrong?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/d9wnSq_aP-0?si=T9bdloMD2dGzvnbf