Gaming For DS Phat owners - Does yours stay still on flat surface?

FFdreamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Like mine when I put it on a flat surface you can wobble it a little bit, it's like one of the those 4 tiny ''legs'' is just a tad too short... It's either the right top leg or the left bottom leg (when you look at the bottom side up), the ones on the other diagonal are the same...

FFdreamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Yup, I also have a DSi and it stays still/all the little legs are obviously the same... The Phat is used from Ebay so I'm just checking to see if it's normal...

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not really meant to be played on a fat surface; the ledges are meant for grips.

If you want to play on a flat surface, the DSi XL is perfect.

mechadylan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine doesn't wobble and I've had it for over 5 years. Do you have the strap attached to it still? Even a small knot in the lanyard would probably make it wobble a little...and it's in the upper right hand corner.

windwakr

Trophies
Website
windwakr.github.io
XP
Country
United States
FFdreamer said:
Like mine when I put it on a flat surface you can wobble it a little bit, it's like one of the those 4 tiny ''legs'' is just a tad too short... It's either the right top leg or the left bottom leg (when you look at the bottom side up), the ones on the other diagonal are the same...

My launch-day DS Phat does the same thing. But I only play it while holding it, so I never notice it.

EDIT: It looks like one of the little "feet" on mine is worn down, so that's probably what causes mine to wobble.

FFdreamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I examined all 4 on mine and can't really notice any difference between them lol, that's what buggs me... Maybe it's just the way the console was built, all 4 look pretty fine to me... I do play my DSi on flat surfaces for longer periods, that's why I even noticed it in the first place...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...