for Dragon Quest fans

Discussion in 'GBA - Game Development, ROM Hacks and Translations' started by Sendoh, Jan 27, 2008.

Jan 27, 2008

for Dragon Quest fans by Sendoh at 8:36 AM (1,219 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Sendoh
    OP

Member Sendoh GBAtemp Regular

Singapore
    Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but the fellows over at romhacking.net is doing an awesome job in translating the never-released in America Dragon Quest Monsters: Caravan Heart for the GBA. According to the screens which they have posted, they seem to be doing an excellent job. They are currently in the process of beta testing it, since most of the stuff is already done.

Here's a link to the thread: http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php/topic,5288.0.html

Anyone looking forward to this? I know I am. [​IMG]

2. 2dere

Member 2dere GBAtemp Regular

New Zealand
    Wow thats cool. I used to have the first DQM on GBC years back so when I got my flashcart & lameboy that was one of the first games I went a-looking for. In the search for that rom I stumbled upon Caravan Heart, noticed there was nothing in English, sighed and carried on. So I am really stoked about this game! Though... I haven't play VII yet >.

3. DespizingU

Member DespizingU GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    That's awesome. At the end of the thread they're saying it should be released in March. Hopefully it will be. I'm very interested in this.

Thanks for posting it.