Flashing GBA games for Firelinker or Elink

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by KrAzY3, Jan 9, 2008.

1. KrAzY3
    OP

KrAzY3 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 16, 2007
    United States
    I am still trying to figure out how this all works. I got my hands on a firelinker and more recently a Elink. I've been toying around doing this and that and I have run into one problem.

Sonic Adance won't save. I'm not sure what the deal is, I downloaded a few different Sonic Adance roms and each time I go to save (in the mini Chao garden) it just kind of freezes up for a while and it doesn't save. I would think it was just the card, but it does this in both Elink and Firelinker. I found some patching tool sRam-it, but it doesn't like my flash cards and the two patched I did didn't allow me to save.

So, am I doing something wrong? Any particular reason that the game won't save and can it be fixed?

Edit: Err I meant patching GBA games, not flashing...

2. santorix10

santorix10 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 31, 2008
    United States
    Rochester, NY - USA
    Since nobody's answered, I'll give it a crack.

Try GBATA. It's the de-facto patching program. Then report back in this thread if it worked or not.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice