Hardware Flashcart Issue

bi388

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the most bizarre issue. I'm putting this here but I'm not positive this is the right place so sorry if I'm wrong. I have 2 n3ds XLs and a r4i rts 3ds cart. The thing is, it goes into one perfectly fine but the other one it never clicks in. The system recognises it if I hold it in but it won't stay. Other ds and 3ds games all work fine. I got this system less than a week ago so it has no damage at all. The system it works with has a broken r button so I have no way to play ds games unless I want to buy another new system which is kind of infuriating. Any idea the issue or how to fix it?

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm having the most bizarre issue. I'm putting this here but I'm not positive this is the right place so sorry if I'm wrong. I have 2 n3ds XLs and a r4i rts 3ds cart. The thing is, it goes into one perfectly fine but the other one it never clicks in. The system recognises it if I hold it in but it won't stay. Other ds and 3ds games all work fine. I got this system less than a week ago so it has no damage at all. The system it works with has a broken r button so I have no way to play ds games unless I want to buy another new system which is kind of infuriating. Any idea the issue or how to fix it?
If you want, you can wait till Christmas and use TWLoader to play DS games instead of a flashcard. That is, if you have a9lh.

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it isn't recognizing it in the other system, try the Stage Two Launcher by @Apache Thunder. You will have to install YSMenu on your flashcard though, but it will be worth it.
P.S. The Stage Two Launcher uses YSMenu, so it will have trouble with the same games as YSMenu. So I wouldn't recommend running DSi-Enhanced games on there.

bi388

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it isn't recognizing it in the other system, try the Stage Two Launcher by @Apache Thunder. You will have to install YSMenu on your flashcard though, but it will be worth it.
P.S. The Stage Two Launcher uses YSMenu, so it will have trouble with the same games as YSMenu. So I wouldn't recommend running DSi-Enhanced games on there.
You seem to not understand the issue. It is recognized but it wont click into the slot. I have to hold it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative