Flashcard question

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by plutostar, Nov 27, 2008.

Nov 27, 2008

Flashcard question by plutostar at 5:22 AM (798 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. plutostar
    OP

Newcomer plutostar Newbie

United States
    hey i had a M3 Simply and it worked great, but lately ive been reading post about how the new games dont work unless you patch or you have to wait for an update.

so ive looked at some cards and i narrowed it down to an

Itouch- 20$
    R4- 20$
    Cyclo Evolution- 50$

i would really like to get one of the cheaper cards but i dont know how is the game compatibility. i checked one of the wikis on scorpei but it doesnt have anything filled out for the itouch so im now confused.

which one will play the new crono cross game with out any problems. im guessing if it plays crono cross without problems it wont have any other anti piracy problems with older games.

thanks for the help

2. Vincent T

Member Vincent T GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
  3. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    Moved to appropriate section..

And to answer your question, NO R4, it'll probably be a clone, because they aren't produced any more..
    iTouch is actually quite flimsy cart, good with homebrew, but firmware is a bit shaky and slowish!

CycloDS is considered a TOP NOTCH cart at the time, best support, best features, good quality, nice and clean firmware!

And please, for the future reference, use this thread for such questions, that's why it's here [​IMG]
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=70252

4. plutostar
    OP

Newcomer plutostar Newbie

United States
    oh ok thanks alot i wasnt sure where to post it and the question fit the area

5. Bri

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    If you're interested in a less expensive cart and don't care about seldom-used features like real-time game state dumps or slow-motion, go with the Acekard 2 or Edge.

If you think that game state dumps and slow-motion are worth the extra cost, get the CycloDS.

-Bri