Hacking Flash card

IanJean

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Please excuse me for my ignorance as I am new to this.
I am interested in this item (3 in 1 Expansion Pack for EZ-Flash V) If I purchase this or an alternative is there any more bits/equipment I will need.
My equipment is a dual core computer running windows xp media with a spare USB sockit and a nintendo ds light
I understand that with this equipment I can copy my best games onto one disk so avoid changing disks is this correct.
Is this the one you would recommend?
Thank you - Ian

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
From your post, it doesn't sound like you have any kind of SLOT-1 (where the DS games go) device, and if this is the case, then the 3-in-1 is very much not what you need. The 3-in-1 is intended to complement SLOT-1 cards by allowing GBA games to be played, since those cannot be played from SLOT-1. So you put your GBA games on your SLOT-1 card, and then using the menu on the SLOT-1 card (running on your DS), you write the game to the 3-in-1. If you have no SLOT-1 card, you have no way of writing games to the 3-in-1.

If you want a standalone cart, you would be better served by something like the EZ-Flash IV (or EZ-Flash IV Lite) or the M3 Lite.

akademik

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so if I buy an EZ Flash IV I don't need to buy anything else (everything is included in it)? so I don't need to buy a slot 1 or anything ? Like when I receive that package I can start transfering my games in the cart and play?

Sorry but i'm really the biggest newbie with these and I really don't get it haha. Thanks for your patience.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up