ROM Hack Fixing Phantasy Star 0 on M3DS Real/iTouch/Sakura

Blondie987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unsure.gif
has anyone found a fix at all for those of us getting a game crash during the crash scene movie at the beginning of story mode? I've tried the patch and the game still crashes during the fmv where the guy is saying hey you have got to hang in there. right after the movie about the forgotten and the moon. I've been waiting for this game to get release but am disappointed due to i can't play it due to this one simple game crash point.

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

taliosfalcon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using that patch got me past the white screen at load, however it also seems to cause the game to randomly lock up (usually after 10-20 minutes playtime)

edit: and after the last time it froze up mid game for me, it now hangs/freezes on the custom xenophonia load screen at the very start, so thats the end of that.

Romruto

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well everyone here could always buy an AceKard2i and use the AKO unofficial firmware. It's like $13 bucks for the card. Most of the games I've tried out that people can't get to work on other cards, works on Acekard2i. Phantasy Star 0, is working 120%.. No Freezes, Time Lock Ups, Character Deletion, or Black Screens.
yaynds.gif

Soulshine

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
I was in another when I noticed a comment about a crack version - something about being able to see someone online.
Mine works perfectly on Cyclods, but when I tried on Wifi connection and wait for a minute or so, no one is on.
I haven't tried Fc with someone yet, maybe that'll work, but for random player, I don't see anyone. Is it because that this game isn't out in the US, and Nintendo is blocking those that pirated it?

dawgun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have dstt i can play without crack but many people play with crack and i cant connect with them in wcf, anyone know the code for usrcheat that use the crack, for the game?

Thanks for all, too you can say me where is xenophobia post or web, thanks again.

PD: Sorry for my bad english

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
This what I found out. On the matter about the crack patch.

You need to use the cracked version if you want to play online with friends. We done some major testing yesterday and we found that using a version that is clean does not allow you to see everyone on your friend list. Everyone seems to get split into 2 groups:

Group 1
Cyclo DS Evolution / Official Game Users

Group 2
All other flashcard users

We found this out by people using different flashcards and we couldn't see each other online. The cyclo ds users couldnt see the R4/G6/M3 users and vice versa. Using the cracked version on the R4/G6/M3 flash cards allowed them to be seen by the official/cyclo ds users.

dawgun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for your fast reply, but when i load crack version, freeze the image, white bottom and top Xenophobia logo, I have DSTT 1.1707 no official.

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I play on an M3 Simply, with YSMenu, and it works fine for me. But a friend with another M3S and (I assume) the official software kept getting the white screen. It seems YSMenu is the deciding factor.

Melly Pix

Gbatemp's Lady Vulpix
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i'm surprised this thread is even still up
sleep.gif

the first time they linked us with the patch for the xpa dump
the thread should have been finished
i got the rom and patch and got it working in under a minute
sleep.gif

now they have the bahamut dump patch as well
either way, the m3 series and itouch both seem to be working fine
m3 sakura and touchpod most recent firmware, using the patches for each dump work fine
if you don't have the skill to patch properly (double click, omg) or you haven't upgraded your firmware to most recent
then i wish you luck
sleep.gif

TornZero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhm... I can't get the game working, no matter what I try. Sorry for posting about an R4 Ultra in an M3 thread, but I can't get this working. I've patched both the Bahamut and the XPA successfully multiple times, but I could never get past the white screens. Clean or Patched, nothing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff