ROM Hack Fire Emblem Fates Expanded Same-Sex Marriage Patch [WIP]

julianuf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, two questions:

1. Would it be possible to add a father/son support between Kana(M) and Avatar(M)? (I'm planning on going male avatar and pregging up Laslow, then editing my save to change Kana's unit ID from Kana F to Kana M, cause I hate how Kana F looks. Damn that terrible hair.)

2. What do other people see when they check S ranks on your card? Do they see what your patched game sees (gays everywhere!) or do they see whatever your supports map to in the original file?

Thanks, and thank you again for putting this together!

AttackOtter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is kind of off topic, but does anyone have save data for Revelations around chapter 9 (Normal + Casual mode) or at the very least Chapter 7? I lost my save data and I don't really feel like doing all the work to get back to my place, especially because i lost my complete saves in both Birthright and Conquest.

I ask because this is really the only place I've seen people talking about Fates save data, and there isn't any on that iso site for the game.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I know this is kind of off topic, but does anyone have save data for Revelations around chapter 9 (Normal + Casual mode) or at the very least Chapter 7? I lost my save data and I don't really feel like doing all the work to get back to my place, especially because i lost my complete saves in both Birthright and Conquest.

I ask because this is really the only place I've seen people talking about Fates save data, and there isn't any on that iso site for the game.
You could just select "Branch of Fate" and start from the path choice in Chapter 6, this uses the MU Data from your most recent save IIRC.

PotatoMasterSupreme

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sooo now that I solved my previous issue, I've come across another: I can't seem to use friendship seals to change Corrin's class. Like, at all. Is that just an unfortunate/unavoidable side effect of some sort (if so, I could probably deal with it through buying skills and whatnot), or am I just really bad at installing hacks?

Ningyoplug

Trophies
Website
ningyo.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Italy
The decompressor you used corrupted the file names. Try another one.
I used Winrar... ah well, I'm gonna try UltraZip then. After i do that, which files do i have to replace on my SD card? gamedata.bin.lz or layeredfs.plg? or something else? to update it with the new, hopefully-not-corrupted files i mean

AdrianicSea

Trophies
Website
rygabe.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Sooo now that I solved my previous issue, I've come across another: I can't seem to use friendship seals to change Corrin's class. Like, at all. Is that just an unfortunate/unavoidable side effect of some sort (if so, I could probably deal with it through buying skills and whatnot), or am I just really bad at installing hacks?

As far as I know, it's caused by the hack. Friendship Seals become usable at A+ ranks (or A rank for Corrin), but only if that's the highest support rank you can get with that character. Since the hack gives Corrin the ability to have an S rank with every character, an A rank is never the highest support rank Corrin can get with any character, and so a Friendship Seal won't work. If you want to get classes from other characters as Corrin with the hack installed, you'll have to marry them and use a Partner Seal, or just rely on My Castle to buy skills for Corrin.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I used Winrar... ah well, I'm gonna try UltraZip then. After i do that, which files do i have to replace on my SD card? gamedata.bin.lz or layeredfs.plg? or something else? to update it with the new, hopefully-not-corrupted files i mean
Also, if you're playing a Japanese Version, the support scripts have a different File Path.
In the English version, the supports go in m/@E while in Japanese, they just go in the m folder, just recheck that everything is in the correct file path.

Ningyoplug

Trophies
Website
ningyo.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Italy
Also, if you're playing a Japanese Version, the support scripts have a different File Path.
In the English version, the supports go in m/@E while in Japanese, they just go in the m folder, just recheck that everything is in the correct file path.
I checked and they're in the m folder!

The decompressor you used corrupted the file names. Try another one.
Actually, i just checked and the file names appear as, like, "アクア_ヒノカ.bin.lz" so they're not corrupted i think. :o

Xana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I checked and they're in the m folder!

Actually, i just checked and the file names appear as, like, "アクア_ヒノカ.bin.lz" so they're not corrupted i think. :o
A few pages ago I posted a picture showing the subtle corruption that can occur - just because they look japanese doesn't mean they weren't corrupted.

Ningyoplug

Trophies
Website
ningyo.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Italy
A few pages ago I posted a picture showing the subtle corruption that can occur - just because they look japanese doesn't mean they weren't corrupted.
ah, i see it now... they're corrupted. Here's what i tried so far: winrar, 7zip, ultrazip, opening winrar with AppLocale and extracting. It always comes out corrupted. idk what to do anymore...

Ningyoplug

Trophies
Website
ningyo.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Italy
If i replace the filenames manually will they work? like, if someone gives me a list of all the correct file names, and i rename every single file, will it work or is the file corrupted inside as well?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol