ROM Hack Fire Emblem Fates Expanded Same-Sex Marriage Patch [WIP]

Zuikaku_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been having some problems with the NTR version for JPN Special Edition (with the fan translation installed); trying to select female in character create causes the "An error has a occurred" screen to come up. Any idea why this is?

EDIT: A little bit more detail; trying to change the cursor over to female causes the cursor to start moving, but it freezes shortly after leaving the male option, then crashes.

EDIT 2: did some testing with English Special Edition, and it seems to work (there's an option of F!Kamui and Aqua). Still crashes on the Fan Translation version of JPSE. Is this compatible with the 1.1 patch?

Last edited by Zuikaku_,

00technocolor00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-snip-

jesus fucking christ go away. I was going to reply to that persons comment saying that just cus someone goes online and 'trolls' dosnt mean their parents are bad parents. And hahahaha yeah funny. Everybody fucking knows words like homophobe arnt synonymous to fear of x, though you will find that to occasionally be the case of some closeted teens who try their damn hardest to not look at another single living person in the locker room (Or maybe Im just reminiscing)
Point is go away. Nobody cares here. Youre just being annoying, intentionally or not. Though why you would bother commenting if you didnt want to be annoying im not sure but hey that seems to be the thing old people (literally or not) do every time theres a rainbow in the sky.

aeroblast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, to change the subject, which support conversations so far are already being worked on? I was considering trying to write Scarlet/Ryoma or another of her supports.

Zuikaku_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been having some problems with the NTR version for JPN Special Edition (with the fan translation installed); trying to select female in character create causes the "An error has a occurred" screen to come up. Any idea why this is?

EDIT: A little bit more detail; trying to change the cursor over to female causes the cursor to start moving, but it freezes shortly after leaving the male option, then crashes.

EDIT 2: did some testing with English Special Edition, and it seems to work (there's an option of F!Kamui and Aqua). Still crashes on the Fan Translation version of JPSE. Is this compatible with the 1.1 patch?
Allright, turns out this doesn't seem to be compatible with Fates 1.1 update (Japanese update, that is). The crash no longer occurred after the patch was removed.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Allright, turns out this doesn't seem to be compatible with Fates 1.1 update (Japanese update, that is). The crash no longer occurred after the patch was removed.
Yeah, the layeredfs seems to have problems with the update, you can remove the update without losing access to DLC, it seems the layeredfs has to be rebuilt from the update's exefs.

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Also, I'm pretty sure you aren't able to use an old GameData if it was updated, so you'd have to repack that :/

Ningyoplug

Trophies
Website
ningyo.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Italy
Guys, let's stop replying to the troll. Just ignore him. He won't understand anyway.

I have a super important question! I installed NTR CFW, but i dont get what i have to do now. Can someone explain what you mean by "let NTR CFW do its thing"? ;;
Nevermind, apparently it works without me having to do anything lol

Last edited by Ningyoplug,

RustedSwaggy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got to the part in Hans where it showed me the romf, but where do I go from there?

EDIT: Okay so I apparently need to dump the game but I need Braindump and I have no idea what to do after that.

Last edited by RustedSwaggy,

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got to the part in Hans where it showed me the romf, but where do I go from there?

EDIT: Okay so I apparently need to dump the game but I need Braindump and I have no idea what to do after that.
after you use braindump to dump romfs to your sd card, unpack it with a romfs unpacker (search for a romfs unpacker on here, i dont have links to any rn :( ) then from there, add the files to the extraced folder, rebuild romfs, and put the new romfs in a hans/tidlow (hans will tell you the path to use when you enable custom romfs or whatever its called) and hf
(this is just a general explanation on what to do, you can find better tutorials elsewhere)

DankGayMemer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I love the work your doing here especially with your work with Fire Emblem Awakening. I truly think that more characters should/could be gay, and this is a fantasy game so I find it somewhat weird that you can't make all the straight/gay and lesbian pairings you want.

I was wondering if I could make a pairing request, of M!Corrin/Dwyer, he is my favourite character in all three games and I don't feel that comfortable romancing him with F!Corrin. I must say I prefer playing as gay or lesbian over playing as a straight protagonist. Thank you for all the hard work your doing and I'm already using your patch for fates and I think it's great you are doing the Gods work, thank you!

RustedSwaggy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I run it with hans, it just leaves a blank screen with a few pixels on the left side? I didn't mess up anywhere, so it should be fine, but it's not running properly.

Joshkinz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm. It does that to me when my romfs is faulty. I don't know what to tell you other than there's something wrong with it, but you said you didn't mess up, so I don't know.

Joshkinz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem. This is my first time doing any sort of 3DS Romhacking, so I'll help how I can, but I may not know what to tell you at some times.

If you don't have the Special Edition, make sure you didn't name it 00179800.romfs, but rather name it what HANS gives you, and make sure you put it in a folder called 'hans' in the root of the SD card. I don't know what your version's (if you don't have SE) romfs name is, so check HANS.

Berret

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it seems that Norh Prince Ignatious crashes the game. It was fine when I reclassed him, but when he goes into battle with animations on, levels up or I try to class change him the game crashes.

Loaded up the game without HANS and was able to use him without the crashes and managed to level him up several times before class changing him.

Edit: Kana/Ignatious sibling A supports also crashes!

Edit2: Okay classes that are not a Knight on Ign are crashing too, have yet to try General though.

Last edited by Berret,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY