ROM Hack Fire Emblem Fates Expanded Same-Sex Marriage Patch [WIP]

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Nirmonculus Here are the character block offsets for all the characters you asked for, plus some more. Change the byte at the address. Remember, 00 means male, and 01 means female. You need one "male" and one "female" character in an s rank to initially unlock the child. You can change it back after it's recruited.

Anna: 0x3818

Arthur: 0x1f28

Asugi: 0x2fc8

Azama: 0x1770

Azura: 0x1348

Benny: 0x2518

Beruka: 0x2350

Caeldori: 0x3228

Camilla: 0x2220

Charlotte: 0x25b0

Dwyer: 0x2cd0

Effie: 0x1fc0

Elise: 0x1e90

Felicia: 0x1050

Flora: 0x29d8

Forrest: 0x33f0

Fuga: 0x28a8

Gunter: 0xfb8

Hana: 0x13e0

Hayato: 0x18a0

Hinata: 0x19d0

Hinoka: 0x16d8

Hisame: 0x30f8

Ignatius: 0x3488

Ike: 0xa2f8

Izana: 0x2810

Jakob: 0x10e8

Kaden: 0x1c30

Kagero: 0x1b00

Kaze: 0x1218

Keaton: 0x26e0

Kiragi: 0x2f30

Laslow: 0x23e8

Leo: 0x2648

Lucina: 0xa390

Marth: 0xa260

Midori: 0x2e00

Mitama: 0x3190

Mozu: 0x2a70

Niles: 0x20f0

Nina: 0x3780

Nyx: 0x2188

Oboro: 0x1938

Odin: 0x2058

Ophelia: 0x3650

Orochi: 0x1640

Percy: 0x35b8

Peri: 0x2480

Reina: 0x1b98

Rhajat: 0x32c0

Rinkah: 0x1180

Robin: 0xa428

Ryoma: 0x11c8

Saizo: 0x15a8

Sakura: 0x12b0

Scarlet: 0x1d60

Selena: 0x22b8

Selkie: 0x3060

Setsuna: 0x1808

Shigure: 0x2c38

Shiro: 0x2e98

Shura: 0x1df8

Siegbert: 0x3358

Silas: 0x1510

Soleil: 0x36e8

Sophie: 0x2d68

Subaki: 0x1478

Takumi: 0x1a68

Velouria: 0x3520

Xander: 0x2778

Yukimura: 0x2940

Last edited by UnassumingVenusaur,

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
@Nirmonculus Here are the character block offsets for all the characters you asked for, plus some more. Change the byte at the address. Remember, 00 means male, and 01 means female. You need one "male" and one "female" character in an s rank to initially unlock the child. You can change it back after it's recruited.

Azura: 0x1348

Caeldori: 0x3228

Camilla: 0x2220

Elise: 0x1e90

Flora: 0x29d8

Hinoka: 0x16d8

Ike: 0xa2f8

Laslow: 0x23e8

Leo: 0x2648

Lucina: 0xa390

Marth: 0xa260

Niles: 0x20f0

Orochi: 0x1640

Rhajat: 0x32c0

Robin: 0xa428

Ryoma: 0x11c8

Sakura: 0x12b0

Scarlet: 0x1d60

Selena: 0x22b8

Silas: 0x1510

Soleil: 0x36e8

Takumi: 0x1a68

Xander: 0x2778
Sweet. Thank you very much XD

sutorumie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to figure out how to install this, but I'm running into a lot of trouble ;;; Forgive me if this is really annoying and noobish (or in the wrong place??) but I'm really confused and can't find any solutions to my problems and you all seem friendly;; I'm using a US O3DS with 10.3 firmware and HANS + menuhax with a physical copy of both Birthright and Conquest. Specifically I've been testing everything with Birthright.

So! I dumped the game with braindump but that gave me a .cxi. I looked up what to do with that and was told to use packhack's HackingToolkit, but using that to deal with the .cxi gives me a bunch of extracted files with the wrong names (because of all the Japanese characters). Although there's a "DecryptedRomFS.bin" and "DecryptedExeFS.bin", should I use those in place of a romfs.bin/exefs.bin? Are they the same thing? Also I've heard I can get a romfs + exefs instead of a .cxi if I just use an older version of braindump, but will that make the process significantly more time-consuming? Getting the .cxi took maybe half an hour, and I've already used up most of my day so I'd rather not take 6+ hours to get the right files (the page on how to use hans on the opening post says it takes a long time which is where I'm getting "6+ hours" from).

In addition to all of that, I want to use the undub patch, but while Yhdiste over on reddit is dealing with combing this same-sex patch with the undub patch, I'd still like to be able to hex edit to recruit the child characters whenever necessary... but I've been told I can't re-edit an edited romfs... which complicates everything because how do I use the undub+same-sex patch AND get the child characters? The undub patch comes in an already made 00179400.romfs (Birthright) / 00179600.romfs (Conquest) so I don't know how to combine it... ggggggghhhh I'm so confused

I've been at this all day and made little progress so I'm at the point where I look for help lol (please forgive me if any of this is confusing/poorly worded)

Ezehokadrim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's been told several times that Asia's Toolkit can't extract properly both Fire Emblem games. You still have most of the work done though. Pass the DecryptedRomFS.bin it gave you in the RomFS extractor made for Fire Emblem (if you have the latest Toolkit you can access it with the rfse command). That will give you the RomFS folder. As for reediting the RomFS often, just keep the extracted folder on your computer and make the changes there (with a backup of the files you hex edit so you can revert). And finally for the undub you'll have to get yourself a cia version of the undub to extract it's RomFS and get the files for your combined RomFS.

Last edited by Ezehokadrim,
Reactions: sutorumie

sutorumie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been told several times that Asia's Toolkit can't extract properly both Fire Emblem games. You still have most of the work done though. Pass the DecryptedRomFS.bin it gave you in the RomFS extractor made for Fire Emblem (if you have the latest Toolkit you can access it with the rfse command). That will give you the RomFS folder. As for reediting the RomFS often, just keep the extracted folder on your computer and make the changes there (with a backup of the files you hex edit so you can revert). And finally for the undub you'll have to get yourself a cia version of the undub to extract it's RomFS and get the files for your combined RomFS.
Ahh thank you! That's a relief to know that what I've done so far isn't pointless... One last question, do you happen to know where I could get a cia version of the undub? I'm looking around but it doesn't seem readily available? Or perhaps I should ask the guy who makes the undub for a cia version...

Ezehokadrim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ahh thank you! That's a relief to know that what I've done so far isn't pointless... One last question, do you happen to know where I could get a cia version of the undub? I'm looking around but it doesn't seem readily available? Or perhaps I should ask the guy who makes the undub for a cia version...
You'll have to look on an iso site. Can't link it here of course but it's pretty easy to find it. You'll need an account to see the content though. Anyway, there's a thread to download it and it includes the undub as a separate download. By the way, if the toolkit version you have doesn't include the tools you need @that girl linked both of them.

sutorumie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll have to look on an iso site. Can't link it here of course but it's pretty easy to find it. You'll need an account to see the content though. Anyway, there's a thread to download it and it includes the undub as a separate download. By the way, if the toolkit version you have doesn't include the tools you need @that girl linked both of them.
I found it (I think), thank you!! I should have everything I need now. Hopefully the cia extracts properly.

Ezehokadrim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just doing my best to help.
I might actually host a new toolkit, with a bunch of useful tools in it, like those.
Well like I said, Asia81's latest toolkit has them but with multiple links everywhere I'm sure it's possible to find older versions without these tools. Thanks for the links!

I found it (I think), thank you!! I should have everything I need now. Hopefully the cia extracts properly.
If you can't get them to extract PM me and I'll get you the files. They're mostly useless without the game anyway so I'm sure I can do that.

Last edited by Ezehokadrim,

foreveryang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
honestly I can't wait until there are full supports for all the pairings I want and i can get their kids too.....this is really the best thing to ever happened *cries*

Reactions: Nirmonculus

Swift Red

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tried this out on my half through file. I am married to Selena and now I am somehow married to Beruka. Probably best to use this on clean files, I will definitely use this on my next playthrough.

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried this out on my half through file. I am married to Selena and now I am somehow married to Beruka. Probably best to use this on clean files, I will definitely use this on my next playthrough.
Yeah, definetly use on clean files. It'll screw stuff like that up on old files.

Samemi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, absolutely love this patch <3

Having a a problem with the F!Corrin x Hinoka S conversation, I get the "S" but no conversation follows. I am using the 1.1 patch on Hans, with a Braindumped Birthright. I am sure I might have made a mistake overwriting somewhere, curious if maybe I misunderstood something.

Thank you in advance~

hawcrgav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can also confirm that I wasn't able to achieve the MaMU/Kaze S-support conversation. How should I go about providing the save file? I too am using USA Special Edition on the Birthright path on HANS V0.1.2 (the most recent).

Last edited by hawcrgav,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol