ROM Hack Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia JP NTR Plugin cheats??

buiquangduy

Trophies
XP
Country
I've mentioned this in the releases page multiple times. You press Select to open the cheat menu. :/

Why does everyone assume that all NTR cheat menus have to be opened with X+Y? :/
Sorry, this is my first time using NTR to cheat :( I googled how to use/ setup it so I messed up a bit :(
Anw, thanks for your reply, I've been able to make it work! Thank you so much :)
p/s: it's seems there will be more classes in the game (and based on FE wikia, it's already in the game data!)

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
So, only reason im bumping this is because the english release got leaked, and I tried using the PLG with the game's ID "00040000001B4000" for USA just to see if it was a language translation only. The menu loads up and all but the cheats don't do anything.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, only reason im bumping this is because the english release got leaked, and I tried using the PLG with the game's ID "00040000001B4000" for USA just to see if it was a language translation only. The menu loads up and all but the cheats don't do anything.
The offsets of the cheats must be different then. Have no fear, I'll upload my plugin here when the Gateshark cheats are out.

JrpgAddict

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
was just about to come ask KunoichiZ if he could make a plugin for the USA version, thanks buddy will be w8ting for it

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

AxelKatsuragi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You sure this is it? It puts me in an endless mega loading loop..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Im checking speedfly and the echoes page has no v20170516 version update that you mentioned lol
I downloaded it though, and sure enough the cheats do show up when I press X and Y, I still have yet to test if they actually work since I'm on the introduction scene at this very moment, but it's kinda a given by this point.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: