United States
So the dstt issues may not be fixed?

Sorry if this was asked, but I apparently can't search anything on dsorganize

Giangsta

Trophies
XP
Country
aznanimefreak1 said:
You kind of do sound like a complete egghead if you keep complaining. You've made many posts complaining in a nice way about the script. Examples...
-So how much of Demo patch 2 is actually done in comparison to the list of things
-How come its not back in the rom if u dont mind me asking.
-and the quote above.

Also if you seriously wanted the script that bad just look for it on the 1st Fire Emblem Game for NES or the 3rd one off some sites like Gamefaqs, Serenesforest.net/fe1ds or something. Jeez don't ask for something and expect it to be on a silver platter for you. You have to do some work yourself.
"Beggers can't be Choosers"

Yeah, i just got served.
rolleyes.gif

ahaha, don't worry i won't complain about the script anymore

nehe32

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
IM GOD DAMN SICK OF THESE MOTHER FUCKEN FIGHTS IN THIS MOTHER FUCKEN THREAD~

anyway, why is everyone always getting so worked up about everything?
biggrin.gif
this is supposed to be fun and help people..i thought everyone was just adding their 2c which is what a forum is all about and if they didnt say anything how would we know what they want

of course, i am getting kinda annoyed by the 'spelling errors' bullshit which i thought we have explained so many times already xD but meh~ this is the interbuttz and, in contrast to what others would have you believe, its not srs buisness...

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
aznanimefreak1 said:
Umm I believe the tutorial part where it says see above refers to the top screen. The top screen usually shows instructions like how to move a character, attack, item usage, trade, etc...

No, I mean, does the original text really told us to look above or since there's not enough space you simply changed it and tell us to look above? That's what I meant
biggrin.gif

Anyway, keep up the good work, and I hope you find a way around those space restrictions
wink.gif

aznanimefreak1

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Haruhi said:
^ Exactly. Why I mentioned lions, great comparison for this situation.
Well you have to understand that some people work really hard on these projects. and people complain about it. It gets frustrating; you know what I mean?

Bakithi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, aznanimefreak, I really can't wait for the latest version to be released. This is gonna rawk. ^_~

nehe32

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
i think we released the 2nd patch too early me thinks..maybe should have waited another week

@Noitora: what should i do now? lol just keep going at the gfx?

papyrus

Trophies
Website
bux.to
XP
Country
Tnx for the translation, i just finished it at 3 star difficulty, trying with five star, but damned itsooooo way dificult.

azianinvazn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, itd be cool if u translated that taiko drum game, ive been playing it in japanese, but itd be cool to no wat i was doing, the games is pretty tight. thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: This was one of the craziest movies I've seen about our food industry, lots of stuff I didn't...