• Likes 1

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I hope they still consider free DLC.

This, as not all DLC is worth 500 yen, such as an emblem.
True, and I think Nintendo understands that too. They won't charge all the time for their DLC.
That's roughly another 100k game sales in Japan money worth. *Iwata laughs*

Imagine Mario, pokemon and smash bros DLC. Nintendo is going to make tons more.
And imagine if they already did it for aprox. 2 years, how much money they missed :/

Reactions: 1 person

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I hope they still consider free DLC.

This, as not all DLC is worth 500 yen, such as an emblem.
Fire Emblem had a lot of free DLC from what I've checked, there's a few characters that you can download for free (it includes their story, their maps and the character in itself), you can check out the paid and free DLC chars here: http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Emblem:_Kakusei

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
dayummm dats a lotta muny, ughhh i guess in the future every bleepin game is gonna have dlc. cant even get the full experience no more

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
dayummm dats a lotta muny, ughhh i guess in the future every bleepin game is gonna have dlc. cant even get the full experience no more
Do you even know what type of DLC Fire Emblem's was? -.-
You get a full game, the DLC in that game are extra characters from previous games with their own quest and maps, even if you don't buy any DLC you already get the full story, plus all the free extra DLC that they also have, I've seen lots of DLC types and I really like the method that Nintendo used.
Heck, if not for some fans of the old series, there's no real point in getting the other characters, so it's not like you even need to buy it.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you even know what type of DLC Fire Emblem's was? -.-
You get a full game, the DLC in that game are extra characters from previous games with their own quest and maps, even if you don't buy any DLC you already get the full story, plus all the free extra DLC that they also have, I've seen lots of DLC types and I really like the method that Nintendo used.
Heck, if not for some fans of the old series, there's no real point in getting the other characters, so it's not like you even need to buy it.
Well it's not needed but it's not insignificant DLC either, you're getting new missions and classes as you said. It would be bad if FE DLC just was a costume pack.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and normal grapes