Hacking Finding the right reseller.

bluf0x

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello fellow users on GBAtemp, sorry if I sound a bit formal.

I have a keen interest in homebrew on different hardware and recently wanted to take up searching for something to use on my Nintendo DS Lite.
After a bit of research here and there I finally come to the conclusion that I want to acquire an Acekard 2/2i, however, with so many resellers in different parts of the world and various reviews with both positive and negative comments I find myself in a bit of a dilemma... which one can I truly trust?

Being this is perhaps considered one of the home places of Acekard and many other flash cards I thought it would be best to ask you guys for advice.

Where is a good place, regardless of location as long as it is considered trusted and perhaps approved, can I acquire an Acekard 2/2i?

I live within the UK and I am ok with any shipping charges if included, although free would be cool.
smile.gif

Thanks.

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
As with tiggerlator I got most of my carts from xpertron.co.uk and as they are based in the Channel Islands they are much quicker to deliver and delivery is free but basic price is higher. 0ShoppingZone is a good Hong Kong site and they do not take too long (about a fortnight) and the price is lower but I would recommend that you at least add tracking to the postage so you can at least keep an eye on your package.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc